Reviews for Glass of Merlot
MorganaLeFay678 chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
I'm leaving lots of reviews on your stuff... (it's really good) please update, all this romantic tension is making me annoyed. I CANT HANDLE IT.
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
YOU JUST POSTED THE FIRST PART THAT I ALREADY READ. THE DEAL IS STILL NOT FUFILLED.
Ella chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Love the drama! You should update would like to know what's the outcome.
Rebele chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Lol... More!
our-embossed-sky chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
LOL! It is NOT bad. I write in school a lot and I have to delete EVERYTHING when I get home cos its so bad. This was a very quick development, and I am *this* close to getting the feels! All they need to do is kiss. PLEASE don't abandon! This is one crazy story I actually like! :)
our-embossed-sky chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Wait, WHAT? he did not just die. Now I am triple confused...going to go to the next chapter...
our-embossed-sky chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
hahahaha love how Tax was just like, "what?" I love cliches! :)
Cherry chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I'm too lazy to sign in... But SNOWFLAKE SOUP! Hehehe. You weren't kidding when you said you would metion her! I think this was a pretty good chapter, even if you did write it at school(I couldn't tell the difference. All of your chapters are good to me!)
SnowflakeSoup chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
LOLLLL IM DYING
SNOWFLAKE SOUP
Nice to see that you took my suggestion! :)
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Girl, I write ALL my chapters in school. I have not written a single word out of my own free will outside of it.

But by the way the chapter ended, this is going to end in the next chapter. Meh. It was good while it lasted. Though I have to admit, the speed in which the plot flew was a little...off. I would recommend changing it a bit.
Da Kaleidoscope chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
1. HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY?!
2. Awwwwwwwwww thanks.
3. Lol I didn't pick the name because I like kaleidoscopes. It's actually completely random and hilarious.
4. I like where this story is going. I really do.
5. Sigh. Your next story is going to be between Rena and Jared, isn't it?
CherryAngel991 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
GAAAAAAHHHHHH. Shiny blue hair. Online chat. THE REFERENCES(please tell me I'm not the only one thinking about Gray's blue hair right now...) I just recognized the story Tax was from! XD And then when Tax died!

Perfect chapter. Just perfect.
SnowflakeSoup chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
ooooooh thank you!
Rena having a crush on Jared?! that'll be interesting
lol Tax dying
will you be including the part where Danny gets bullied and Annaliese sends them all baked goods? Cause that'd be interesting to see from Tax's point of view.
SnowflakeSoup chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
LOL YES THIS IS PERFECT
also Tax Montgomery? like the Tax from A Chatroom and a Teddy Bear?
CherryAngel991 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Hehe. She's all forward and he's like... Uhh... This story already seems good! I like Quinn and Tax.