Reviews for First Sights
AnonymousProclamations chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Did you just give me a chapter shout out? I've never been in one before (though I am an avid reviewer). Thanks so much! I feel so special!

I thought that it would be the new love interested, not Pike. Alright then, I will not worry too much about supernatural wonders. . . though you had me already at the curse breakers and different types of shifters. Do whatever works for you!

Comment:
I don't know about other people, but I like how it seems to the point and is easy to digest. I don't like things that are over clouded or fluffy with descriptions. I feel like what you have here is direct, but works well for a short story. I didn't see any really glaring grammar mistakes.

"I'm a friendly . . . it" - - - drop a unless it is a dialect thing.

Confusion:
I was confused where Zeke is standing and bending down. I think the scene needs more (not too many) descriptions about the place itself and maybe more about what they are wearing.

PLOT:
I'm pretty interested in that hanger at the end. The relationship of the father and son are so tense; it is frightening to watch. I thought he was going to kill him and maybe Zeke was going to step in. I'm glad it didn't get too bad. I feel like Ian is very cynical and defensive which I can see in this sort of teenager. I hope that things turn up for him.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
V is for the 5th chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This certainly looks interesting (and slash, yay~) kinda strikes me as a sequel though, so now I've gotta hunt around to see if I'm right or not. In any case I'll be keeping an eye on this
AnonymousProclamations chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Ahaha The boyfriend right? At the end? Tell me I am right!

This is pretty interesting. I am not one for the super natural, but seems interesting. Up for any MxM. I don't know much about the supernatural world so this could be a learning experience for me.

I like your word choice so far and the pace. Good indirect characterization here as well. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
LadyHazellyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2015