Reviews for Winter Wonderland
SanjiandSerea chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Hey once again it's Serea following up for Criss-Cross.

Once again you have nice descriptiveness in the action scenes. There are only a few misspellings here and there but nothing glaring or jarring.

I suppose if I read the work this is attached to I'd understand the characters more and be able to comment on them more.

Once again nicely done and wish you good luck in your writing!
SanjiandSerea chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Hi there it's Serea for the Criss-Cross review. Well let's jump in shall we?

Ahh themed stories. I've always found these to be interesting. Winter. I've never been crazy about Winter myself. A summer fan myself, but that's not here nor there.

I enjoy your descriptiveness and the chemistry between the characters. Tacky Christmas sweaters I've never gotten one before and I guess I should be grateful for that fact.

This seems nice so I'll continue and review the second chapter as well.
Starart152 chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
I do not have a lot to say about this chapter. It was a nice one between the characters, but the story about the jacket didn't really hit me.
Maybe it's just because I really don't care about clothing except to wear some that felt flat for me.
Starart152 chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
This is a little funny chapter that describe the relationship between the three characters. I like how each of them aren't at the same level when it comes to skating on the ice. It is funny to imagine how many times and how many ways Damien failed and slid on the ground.
Starart152 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
This is a nice short chapter that describe Jordin passion with books. I didn't see any mistakes in the pacing and it was long enough to do it's job.
Starart152 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
It was as humorous than the other's but the ending was really funny.
It really sucks to work on a place when it is your worst day of your life. Nothing work for you and it seemed like the world is against you. The final strike was surely that he hated coffee and he worked at such place.
It's a nice chapter.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Another good little chapter focusing on a snowball fight. It was simple and funny to see how Damien won against Christopher thanks to a sneak attack.
My favourite part was when the two charged at each other's for an epic showdown, but failed.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This a nice funny chapter that gave a chuckle. I like how the three characters were interacting and how resilient Jordin was about wearing an ugly sweater.
The punch line in the ending was good as it was really the ugliest sweater, at the point that she took it off pretty fast.
Madcinder chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Every time. Snow. Snowball fight. Ice balls and rocks. Because kids are kids and they will remain kids because you can get away with throwing rocks. incidentally, I don't think those rock-filled snowballs do much against the big puffy coats.

Wonder what kind of 'cute' movies she means. I'm sorta getting a sense I like Lexus, though.
Madcinder chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I have honestly never understood why those sweaters are considered so ugly. Maybe it's just me, and I mean really just me and no one else in the world, who finds those sweaters perfectly normal.

Three characters here, Jordin, Lexus, and Misery. I just want to know why any parent would name their child Misery. I'm sure there's a story behind it.
This was a nice little tidbit, cute thing of friends bantering and chatting, but I'll have to read a lot more before I really know any of them.

I'm right in understanding that all three of these characters are girls, right?
DevilPogoStick chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Well, I'm happy you took a male/male couple and wrote them in a fairly realistic way. People tend to write them badly in the internet (especially fanfiction), and in your case you avoided any sort of way you would make the couple awkward to read. If anything, you did an awesome job.

I like how this played out. Neither side really forced the issue on each other. Seth didn't like the winter and its activities but he didn't act like an ass to Jeremy, opting to talk it out. Jeremy may have push Seth into the act but he realized he went a bit too far on it. The fact Jeremy offered to instead take care of Seth indoors is a tad sweet and it shows he cares.

Really, it could have gone the buttsecks route if written badly just for the sake of smut. Not that smut is a bad thing but it kills develop if you wrote for that ending instead of the actual ending (like say Jeremy said "hey, lets go home and do the nasty!" instead of "hey, I'll take care of ya and we'll watch a movie." would have made things awkward).

DevilPogoStick chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Haha, I think that's a big clue where Lexus got that many oversize clothing.

Again, short and sweet. Nothing complicated and straight to the point. Well written too.

DevilPogoStick chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Again, like the light heart nature of these chapters, as it gives the characters a lot of feeling that they are indeed people. It makes me smile really when I watch their banters and conversations go well. :)

Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Huh, did not expect the shortness. That's okay.

I think you got the central theme done well of Jordin's love of books. It's short yet its sweet. I felt like I learn much about her in this short chapter.

DevilPogoStick chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Huh, this was...Kinda different. While it does keep the winter theme, this chapter was quite different. While the first chapter shows a hatred of Christmas sweaters, this one was...Quite honestly a lot more given Damien's utter hatred of his job.

yet again, this has the feelings of real life because we have terrible days at work and we can feel what Damien is suffering through lol.

Otherwise, you're getting the winter feel alright. :)