Reviews for The Ayda Series
Behemoth chapter 7 . 5/6/2018
Another fleetwood mac fan. This is just getting better and better.
Pickle Rick chapter 10 . 4/3/2018
This chapter sums up my issues with this story, and those issues make it so hard to get attached and engaged with the story.

For one, the author is either OCD or extremely nitpicky. He leaves NOTHING to the reader's imagination. Everything is written out, explained, and shown in GREAT detail. It makes the plot move extremely slow, and I find myself skipping whole paragraphs while rolling my eyes and thinking, "God, get on with it already!" Sometimes less is more, and in the case of this story, that is greatly needed.
lirianstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
Lord that's a captivating first chapter.

I like it! Will be reading on!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/28/2017
Loved every line. Sad it's over... but can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/25/2017
Wow, well done! I loved every chapter of Ayda. Intriguing, fast paced, crazy and wonderful all at the same time. A real page turner. Can't wait to see what new adventures await.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/25/2017
I was right...epic!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/20/2017
WOW! That was amazing! So a new character...Frank. Very cool, loved it.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/17/2017
Love it! Can't wait for the final fight. It's gonna be epic!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/16/2017
So awesome! Go get Tahoe! I'm so excited, this is going to be great!
Skilz321 chapter 16 . 1/2/2017
Press X to pay respects.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/30/2016
Very good and realistic portrayal of the human feelings and emotions.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/12/2016
Live it! Glad she finally hurt him. Now he knows who he is messing with!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/10/2016
Wow, that was a serious battle! So, they shall meet again. Hope Ayda kicks him to the moon next time.
Gorilla0132 chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Is this chapter's title inspired by the Walking Dead?
nice chapter 41 . 11/24/2016
Why post your story online if you're going to delete constructive criticism? Super dick move, man. i'm disappointed in you, I really am. My review was nowhere near a flame and you deleted it because it "hurt your feelings" or some dumb shit. Nice move. I hope you learn how to properly handle criticism in the future before you ever try to become a real author, buddy.
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »