Reviews for Facing Rejection
Dadi Di chapter 3 . 8/10
I am Dawi, an editor at novelpotato. It is a website only for writers which have a great relationship with Novelcat, iReader, and other novel platforms. They are all top 20 on Ebook app stories. I want to invite you to publish your novel on our web. Wherein you can earn at least 150 US dollars for a single novel if the words reach 40,000. Excluding the 50% profit shares. We are also holding a contest, where the prize pool is up to 10,000 US dollars
If you are interested or want to know more, PM me of any following.
Email:
IG:dadi_329
If this comment offends you, my apology, just delete it.
Cheers.
RemiDaria001 chapter 27 . 7/22
omg omg I love ur story! PLS continue when you find you can or want to!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17
happy to read this story again!
RemiDaria001 chapter 26 . 7/17
OMG I love your writing! I just spent the last four hours reading it! :)
Rennah chapter 26 . 1/28
I would love it if you kept writing. The nervous kinda fumble of Declan and Alexander is adorable.
With all the current crazy I enjoyed going back and rereading something I first read years ago, its so comforting.

Also I realised that when I first read it, I didn't have a clue what Turkish pizza was. Now I live in a different country and can buy Turkish pizza everywhere. Crazy.
So good luck on future writing!
casmonido chapter 26 . 1/1
whaaaat I've been waiting so long 3 I had to reread the entire thing now though, and I must say, I love your style, you focus on just the right details.
I don't have much to say about how the plot should progress from now onwards, I just want for Alexander to get together with Declan at last. It would have probably been unrealistic for D. to exist, or to fall for Alexander in the real world, but by now it's pretty well established that in the story world, they're as good as meant for each other. Don't break our hearts, please.
What have you been up to?
John Doe chapter 25 . 2/4/2019
There are few things I love more than hyperactive, painfully moralistic gay guys falling in love far too quickly with broody, kindhearted and drop dead gorgeous men. And that is the three b’s: baking, books and boys. You’ve managed to combine two of them into one of the most fantastically amusing and terribly enthralling stories I’ve read.
Fryvi chapter 25 . 1/2/2019
I was super happy seeing an update on this in my email inbox :D
Good chapter! It's nice to see the different sides of the characters, maybe especially the step brothers. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 24 . 4/16/2018
I took a break from fiction for a while cus my life was getting crazy, but jumping back into this story was so fun it almost felt like no time had past at all since I read the last chapter! Thank you again for setting my spirits so high with these wonderful characters! Ahh I can't wait to see what happens, I promise I'll update my farm story soon ToT
idontevenknowman chapter 24 . 3/29/2018
Finish this. Please. For my sanity.
Rennah chapter 24 . 1/8/2018
The update is muchly appreciated for the post christmas blues, I love the way you're giving the characters time to develop and become more rounded. Good luck in your exams! :P
kdayan chapter 23 . 1/4/2018
Whaaat? Maybe I'm daft too (I mean, there were all those touches), but Declan, I think you should be a little more obvious and affectionate going forward. ;)
Starlite Nightfall chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
I adored this fic so much oh my gosh. Read it all in one night! Amazing writing that is really transportive and I really felt like I knew and cared about all of these characters and was rooting for everyone except Elijah and Alphonse, of course pffff. I can't wait for more of this beautifully written, realistic and believable story! I really felt like I was a part of everything! Pleaae keep going I am weak for a slow burn and Declan's character is everything and strong women and ahh! Too good!
Fumiki chapter 23 . 12/4/2017
Something is definitely going to go wrong, very soon. There’s something wrong with Dominic, isn’t it? And gosh, I love the way Declan and Alex flirts. So cute, yet so frustrating lol. Thanks for writing, and hope to hear more from you soon!
The-cute-cat chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
So, I've been following this story for quite a while. And I have to say I've always had this inkling that maybe Dominic is into Declan? And in this chapter he's showing his jealosy towards our boy? I don't know, I'm probably just looking too deeply into things. Anyway, these two updates just made my day :D Keep it up!
105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »