Reviews for I Still Love You
misunderstoodAL chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I really like it! Good job! _
Dena chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was so sweet! Is that about a certain someone you like? I wanna know! Lol.
bbvdevrclr chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
It's very sweet, but it may not be the best thnig to send. Did you see that episode of Friends where what's-his-name got married? Sorry, I don't watch regularly...Anyway, this guy is getting married, and one of the girls who knw him back when he lived in the US goes to tell him, on his wedding day, that she's loved him the whole time. She tells her story to the people on the plane to London, and a British man tells her she's making a big mistake, ruining his big day like that. The British man is right. If you send it, he'll feel guilty, etc., and may not be able to ask this girl out, if that's what he wants to do. It might be best just to leave it be. "True love suffers, and is silent." - I forget who said it. In case you were wondering, she gets to London and wishes him luck instead of saying she loves him. During the marriage ceremony, he's repeating after the minister, but he messes up and says, "I, (name), take (name of girl who flew in from US!). So, even though she doesn't tell him, she still messes things up, but probably for the better, know Friends. Sweet e-mail though! Well, e-mail me if you want, . Bye now!