Reviews for Christmas memories
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I totally came to get in the Christmasy spirit. And yes, this has been achieved, but in such a… deeper (I hope my point still gets across though I am not sure that in the right word to express)… way than I initially expected from the beginning with nice imagery of snow, lights and trees.

THIS perfectly sums up the real, true meaning of Christmas.

As usual, a beautiful read from a beautiful person.
~ Zukafu
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I'm reading this at the wrong time of the year obviously but it still put me in the Xmas mood! It had heart, but wasn't overly sentimental, which is my main complaint about so-called 'seasonal stories'. Personally I agree with the vet that the holiday is getting rather commercialised nowadays, but I haven't given up hope on it completely, and this piece made me feel the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with Xmas whether or not one 'celebrates' it. Thank you for putting a smile on my face!
Brievel chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Very poignant. I'm not much of a people-person... at all... so "sympathy" stories rarely touch anything in me, but this one did.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader is an over-emotional wreck that is influenced way too easily by music, history, and works of fiction and is currently sobbing her eyes out on her desk. We think she loved the story, but we're not quite sure, so don't quote us on that. Please check back later.)