Reviews for I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL ,GOD!!!!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very well written. A few times it seemed you streched for a rhyme, a couple of lines didn't quite fit, but overall a very, very good poem. One that I enjoyed greatly.

- Pricilla Grey
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Omg, this is so good! I love it! It gave me goosebumps. _ Very beautifully written! Please keep writing, you're amazing at it. I'm going to add this to my favs. Sara
SaRmelLexia chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
whoa...i'm...i'm speechless..it's amazing, it's beautiful, it's everything...keep writing!

Lots of Love, Hugs n Kisses
konfidam chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I really liked that and i really don't believe in god. It's very well writen. Easy to read and has great flow.
Dragonzz chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love the format of this. It's awesome. And so true. You just have to keep faith and ask for help. GREAT JOB

dragonzz
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I really really really love this poem! I saw it on my friend's favorite's list, and I read it. Wow, I love this poem so much.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
interesting take on it...
thebigbadwolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
this is great from the hilarious title to the indignant believer and the 'divine' point of view. tragic and satiric, i love it.
EssenceOfStarfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
WOW that was really really good! I'm very impressed! That was very cool. _
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
OMG...this is one of the greatest poems i've ever read on this site...i don't know what else to say...it's only slightly less than perfect...i don't even know what i'm talking about i'm so astounded...

TheBrokenWanderer
andrealiz chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
oh..my..gosh. this one almost made me cry. i absolutely love all of your writing and i truly regret not discovering you earlier. * sigh * everything you write basically turns to gold, and i love it.
Nervous Neuron chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Nice, I quiet like it. I took me a while to realise it was two points of views, but i got it, me slow :P That was really clever .
I picture like a little drug deal senareo thing. Like "I'll swap you some, eh, faith for your help" :) Anyways, great poem .
MemoryNo1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
oh my God. very very well put. you are marvelous. i can't really say anything else, i'm in awe. this is so true. wonderful work. pure genius.
kissing suicide chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
kelly likes. ::nods head over-enthusiasticly::
vegantrokk chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
that was such a true poem for a lot of people out there.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »