Reviews for The Good Guy's Revenge
YeahIDragRace chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
Romeo & Juliet, eh? #PLOTTWIST. I've loved this story so far, and I have faith in MayaXSimon (Masi? Siya? I'll get back to you on that) even though Simon's acting like a huge asshole (I have this theory that he's secretly Satan.) And even though I hate people who do this-UPDATEEEEE. PLEASE.

-YeahIDragRace
YeahIDragRace chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
NINA3 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Ooooo Romeo and Juliet, this is gonna be gooooddd
NINA3 chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
HOW DARE HE! XD
NinaX0X 3 chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
Simon is such an ass. Please update soon!
Janet p chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I love Maya! She's a fiery ball of both quirky and firstly.
Janet chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Why? Simon! Why!?
Janet chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Amazing! I'm so anxious for the next chapter. Simon is a brat but I bet he'll be lovable soon enough.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Damn
Cherry chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
IF I WENT TO THIS SCHOOL I'D PICK UP DOG POOP AND SHOVE IT IN HIS LOCKER SO HE'D REALIZE HOW MUCH DOO DOO HE IS
CherryAngel991 chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
Yup. He's definitely a piece of doo doo. A no good, mean piece of doo doo.
CherryAngel991 chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
... So I'm guessing he probably doesn't know that her mom died. Cause if he did he wouldn't be acting like a COMPLETE PIECE OF DOO DOO LEFT OUTSIDE THEN RAINED ON FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT... right?
CherryAngel991 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Or does he?! DUN DUN DUN!
Hero-of-Cheese chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Aha this so goood! I'm already hooked! I can't wait to find out why exactly Maya is the definition of a "traitor" and what will happen between them... Also Trevor.. seems like an awesome character already xD

I'm really enjoying this story already and I cannot wait to see where you take it, till next time!
Myst Marshall chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Hey there!

Glad I could be your first review!

Honestly, you have a captivating summary. Already, questions are already forming. Why does Simon hate her now? How did he become so popular?

Your first chapter was good, it laid the foundation of the relationship between Maya and the principal. Also, you did a good job leaving me hanging, wondering what Simon would be like.

However, I felt like there was entirely too much dialogue for the first chapter. First chapters are usually to set the tone, mood, setting, situation of the story and I felt like I got more information from the summary rather than the actual chapter. I would suggest adding a couple paragraphs before she meets the principal.

Other than that, it looks like it'll be shaping up to be a great story.

Keep writing and update soon. Until next time!

-MM