Reviews for Tree Book
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Inspiring and lovely metaphor
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
It really gives energy to build my own tree again and again. This is very original thinking. You have got motivating skills. :)
beyondtheblock chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Aww thank you, I'm sorry for your tree houses. Some people are just jerks :P
Margo McKnew chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I had an experience like the one you've described here. I was twelve and had built tree houses in an online building game. After a few hours of pouring my heart into making beautiful tree houses, a random player brutally demolished my work. There was no explanation and nothing left of my creation. It happened a second time; that time, the other player made sure I watched my paradise burn... I don't know what this says about me, but I cried more about that than I did about my uncle's death. What is it about the internet that makes people feel destructive? Ah well. I eventually built a version of the tree houses that could not be touched, but they weren't quite the originals, you know?

I think it's safe to say that anyone who's been on the internet long enough has experienced something like this, an attack on the fruit of their soul. I... Congratulate you on writing a highly relatable story.