Reviews for Survival of the Rose
LookingGlass606 chapter 52 . 4/11/2019
Cant wait for the next chapter.
I love this story.
Guest chapter 52 . 4/11/2019
Thank you! So, so happy that you are updating! :) Oh, I love that Veronica and Deanna are friends. Hope the baby is okay. Deanna seems very much like a good queen - remembering names from staff family, checking on family member, making plans, encouraging others, etc. Didn't like that she lied, even for "good" reason - seems like that NEVER has positive results - at very least, other person feels at least a little "hurt" that they weren't trusted enough to be given the truth. Do hope that poor child being used can one day become part of a good family. Cheering for Aeon and others to get back! Looking forward to their reunion. Sweet that even in such a dismal place, setting, and situation that Deanna can think back to a special memory of them together. Hoping for a long, happy chapter with them together (and for Veronica and Max (that is his name, right? have to go back and look that up) and baby too!)
Veronica Jayden chapter 51 . 4/11/2019
Hi there.. I love your story on Deanna..pls update it ASAP. THANK u
1Dyolo22 chapter 51 . 4/10/2019
I’m so happy you updated! Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/9/2019
So excited to see an update! :) How is Alyvia getting the guards to follow her? Magic spell or something? Wonder if the child is real or magic creation? Or maybe born from an affair? Do NOT like her at all. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Hope Elliot is okay. Aeon is going to have to do something to save Deanna, and his brother is going to have to rescue Veronica. Like Queen mother better and better.
Guest chapter 50 . 4/6/2019
Please tell me there is more than 50 ch. I need to know what happens? And what in the world I called that aly was the 1st wife ... but how did Aeon see her n not know?
Guest chapter 50 . 4/2/2019
I’m snook, I did not expect that ending! Please update ️
Myshka3 chapter 50 . 2/25/2019
What the hell is happening
KarasunoFan chapter 50 . 2/24/2019
Poor Deanna!
collican chapter 50 . 2/23/2019
Poor Deanna she just can't catch a break!

Glad you were back with another grear chapter.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 50 . 2/21/2019
I just got done reading this story and wanted to tell you I like it. this is a very good story and I cant wait to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
VictoriaJameson chapter 50 . 2/20/2019
I thought your story was over! So glad there is more!
shinju asuka chapter 50 . 2/20/2019
Here i thought everything would be good especially after hearing about the baby :( i wonder who Ali actually was...
Guest chapter 50 . 2/19/2019
Oh, no! Hope Aeon and Max make it back soon. Love Veronica and Max. So happy about the baby. :). Love this story and check on it regularly. Thank you so much for the update.
Pollico Marses chapter 49 . 1/24/2019
Just finished binging the whole series. Did you have plans to continue or is this the end?
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »