Reviews for Crossfusion
WolfGoesBaa chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Shadow of Satura begins, huh...

He seems like a cool guy. Not someone one would consider top ranking student but I guess its not all study, tests and lectures in this school. There's a lot of fighting too.

As for this chapter... I guess it was okay. The thing that I don't like about it was the amount of time spent on describing the mundane activity of painting the stand (in real life its not mundane at all). And there was no reward at the end of reading it, no extra information about Satura (except that he likes zombies more than vampires and werewolves and that he gets along well with his partner and they are polite to each other). Describing the mundane is a trap, don't fall for it! (I'm speaking from experience of falling into the trap, as I have a story with lots of mundane things happening.)

Anyways, I can't wait to see where your taking this arc.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
Epic battle which had me routing for Nate and the gang all the way. I like Kate, she is a good villain, selfish, cruel, condescending and deceptively powerful. I just wish I could have seen more of her partner. See how they interacted.

The problem I had with thischapter were the grammatical errors. You confused your hes and shes. Also, there some cases where you used the wrong word like: " With each attach" when you meant to put the word attack or " ...also have Minami a chance to..." when you meant gave instead of have. Nothing a more thoughrough proof reading won't fix.

Keep well and good luck.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
This was a pretty solid chapter. It had it all: comedy, action and even a little drama near the end. And you gave quite a cliffhanger. I wonder how this Shurogeki thing will go!
WolfGoesBaa chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
"..." Wow, they are dead would have been a less shocking answer then 'they're dead to me.'

It's nice to see the team getting along... sort of.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
How to piss a stuck up Angel off? Put her in a team of people she belittles and make anyone but her the leader.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Chapter 2 (in my opinion) was better written and more understandable than 1.
Can't wait to see what happens when 2 Eternals fight. Well a full fight between them and not a half finished spectator point of view match