Reviews for Joe The Hero
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Aww, yay for puppy love!(: Cute little story, definitely shows to never underestimate someone and teaches that you never really know what someone is capable of or who will actually be the one that steps up when needed. I mean it was almost like second nature for Joe to jump into action and control the bus whereas everyone else, older kids included, were frozen and in shock as to what to do. His apprehension to how things would go back to the way they were is understandable but then again, come on. Not many kids would want to go and be the jerk to pick on the kid that saved the bus from worse damage, not to mention the lives of the students. There are bad eggs out there but even they have limits. Very humble of Joe to not want to give interviews and wanting to keep things low key. Admirable trait of him and honestly he sounds like a great guy that people, who didn’t give a second glance to, missed out on! Loved this story as a first of the year story!(:
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Wow! That was quite the wild bus ride! Good job, Joe. And good description, Dill, of the incident.

Sweet story. Reminded me a bit of one of my favorite Superheroes — Spider-Man. :)