Reviews for I Hope You Are
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
woho! ello! awsome to read some romance, I must tell you I read it at work. haha. awsome as per usual! lots of löve!
auroraglider chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
That story was absolutely amazing. You are indeed an excellent story teller. It was such a treat when I saw your name on a email today. I love all your stories and am so greatful to have had a chance to read such a delightful story from one of my favorite writers.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Hey, good to see you again! (Read you again? Hrm.)

This was great. I love the idea of writing to the future, which is why I keep a journal. There's just something so fascinating about reading your thoughts from years ago, especially when you realize how very very wrong you were. (Sadly, I've found that the more interesting my life is, the less time I have to journal, so it's primarily the boring parts of my life that get documented.)

Anyway, I loved the concept of this story, and the execution of it was quite adorable. It was a wonderful read. :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
love love love the story. I think I teared at some points HAHA :')
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I've read your work many times (and reviewed) and that was just, uh...so good! Heartbreaking, beautiful and hopeful. Thanks for the new work, a lovely New Years gift to your readers (me). Really, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Welcome back. A great short. Your writing has really matured. Keep up the effort, it is worth it. Thank you for sharing. The muse is fickle. Don't stress about it. Best wishes
sourflower chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Wow. This story had me smiling throughout..I love that they tried to sit next to each other at the pub. That bit was really cute and the first kiss made me blush, I don't know why. And when he said she didnt have to imagine being remembered after a long time..awwww T_T I can just imagine Eddie, all tall and handsome with a barely there mischievous glint, and for some reason, I imagine May to be this tiny suppressed firecracker with the most wispy hair. A match made in heaven mmhmm
You're a wonderful writer and this piece made my day. Thanks for sharing :)
5 minutes to midnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This just made me so happy, that second letter Eddie wrote made me teary-eyed and I don't even know why! This story was just adorable and definitely made me feel nostalgic for how simple life in the third grade, and pretty much all of primary school, was. I wish I could've written a letter to my future self.
xkcbby chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Omg o: I love your writing so much I don't exactly have words for you at the moment. Suffice it to say you should keep writing forever and ever so the world can see your magic.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This was soo adorable! So glad to see you writing again! You have such a distinctive writing style/narration voice that is truly entertaining to read. :)
Happy new year!
Choukou chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I'm so happy you posted a new story. Your writing really is entertaining and I get excited each time I see you've posted something. This story was so cute; I wish things like that happened in my life!
I hope you get to finish more things and start new ones!
hadtobeyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Your short stories always make me so happy! You have a way of drawing me into these stories, and describing enough of the characters that I'm already in love with them by the end of the short read. I hope you keep updating! I miss reading your writing!
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This was really endearing to read! I love how everything just works out between the two; it's the kind of fluff that's just the right thing to pick you back up on a bad day. I really enjoyed this, and all of your one-shots for the matter! Thank you!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2