Reviews for Bad Behavior
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 1/29
Nice story! It was really sweet. One suggestion I have is to bump the rating up to a T because of the language, but that's not a big deal. I loved the change that Drake underwent throughout the story. Nice work!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Warm fuzzy feels all over! Thanks, this was just what I needed after a fairly downer day! Wishing my life was like the stories at the moment! This is the perfect blend of humor, lighthearted, emotion and delight! Thanks, lovely job and I'm going to seek out more of your stories.
sev chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This was so adorable. I loved every minute of it.
sunshinernnr chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Loved this so much I read it twice! Your MC has a very cool mix of sweet and spunky. I liked the flow of the story and the advancement of the plot, and the dialogue read very naturally. The only criticism I have is that I was confused how Drake knew the MC had written her story for him.. The transition from him asking who she wrote it for to him kissing her was a little confusing for me. Anyhow, love the story and hope you'll write more!
Precinct No. 38 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
(Too lazy to log in)
This is was so fudging cute! I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I loved it. Thank you for writing.
mariele chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
how cut brillaint as ever!