Reviews for Andromeda and the Dragon
StendhalSyndrome chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Just finished the the story and while I enjoyed it for the most part there were a few things that bugged me. I thought that there would have been more to the whole leaving Oxford deal since it was the whole focus on the first few chapters...yet nothing was really explored that, along with her issues with her family and their expectations for her. And her bf from Oxford that she apparently was heartbroken over? We're told all of these things impacted her so much yet all we get is a few blurbs and a flashback or two. I also feel like Joise doesn't really grow that much as a character...she's still an immature self conscious young adult who constantly lies because she doesn't want admit the truth...the conflict with Chance also felt a bit forced. I dont have an issue with their relationship not being neatly resolved with them still being the best of friends again...she was just so shitty to him and suddenly he's an complete douche? I felt like the bones of this story were...just wish you would have explored with your plot points a bit more.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Just binge-read your story and I just love how flawed Josie is. I cannot sympathize with her completely but somehow that's a realistic character right there and I just had to see through her sordid love story to the end. I only hoped for a moment there that Chance didn't have to sing that song for Josie and became happy instead without her. Alas. I still enjoyed the flow! You're a wonderful writer!
ReaderGirl85 chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
This was such an amazing story - a little sad, but that made it more realistic.

I would have loved for her to find her passion though - especially after being fired. I would have loved for her to figure out what she loved and pursue it, like photography or something. To give her more as a person other than a slightly washy secretary, you know?

All in all though, fantastic story!
Du chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Aw! So sad it's over. I really enjoyed this. Sebastian constantly swept me off my feet. I'm actually happy that things with Chance didn't end up on a good note, it feels more real this way. It's life, right? Not everything goes well, no-one's life is perfect. Some fights are too much and break friendships, some feelings are too strong and separate people...
I really liked your writing. It was good, and I especially liked how there were 'jumps' in time. I prefer it to having an author write day by day how a relationship develops. The ending I thought was perhaps a bit rushed? Though I'm not sure you could've done anyting else with it. I loved this little beach scene, how you hinted at them moving in together, how he already knew she loved him. It was sweet, the hate-turned-love was very well done all throughout. So yeah. I really likes this story!
Best wishes :)
Bookworm chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter! I couldn't stop reading this once I started! Also some poor soul just got a review from me because I accidentally hit the back button one too many times and reviewed them thinking it was this story... Awkward. I can't wait to see her reaction next chapter to Sebastian's little comment!
Du chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
I am loving this story. I hope she fixes things up with Chance. And I really hope Sebastian is not playing with her.
Jester79 chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
She can't hide from Chance forever - he's going to want and should expect an explanation. I think in the end she doesn't want to hurt his feelings and prove him right at the same time. Also, I think she might be afraid of losing his friendship - cause she's gone to the dark side. Maybe, if she thinks about the past a bit more she might realize that maybe Sebastian did a lot more for her than she thought.

Side note - I don't remember her getting a place. I may have missed it, but I thought she still lived with Chance. Also, you mentioned that Liam had a Scottish accent, but visited his parents in Ireland? I mean I know they are separate, but their accents are similar. (I don't want to sound like a complete moron).
HopelessGenius chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
Alright, I'm totally team Sebastian. Chance's time to get Josie has long passed, and it's Sebastian's turn. I hope she doesn't royally screw everything up out of any obligation to please everyone by being with Chance. Again, a wonderful chapter. I'm always happy to see a notification for this story.
Nidchat chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
hahaha she's so confused... as if her body pulls one side heart does to another... a lot exciting to read
Jester79 chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
I kinda feel bad for Chance - he apparently is head over heels for her, but she just doesn't see or get it. Or maybe she does and she's trying to ignore her feelings for Sebastian that she unconsciously gravitates towards Chance at the most inopportune times. Practically prolonging the torture. I mean I want her & Sebastian together, so it's going to be hard either way she goes. With her living with him it's going to be awkward, unless he uses Riley to get back at her. I guess they've been friends for so long and it seems that they don't want someone else to take that spot, but it's hindering their respective love lives. They don't seem to realize that they can have both - friendship and a separate love life with someone else.
Jester79 chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Yeah, I would continue going to dinners like that, if I wanted an ulcer. It won't matter what she does/accomplishes - it won't be good enough for her dad unless it's something he suggested. So, pointless to go there.
Nidchat chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
ahaa interesting title and quite eventful life of our lil Josie ... do tell me how u got the idea of this title for the story and good work do update it soon
Jester79 chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Interesting beginning. Sounds like she's got a lot going on in her life and dealing with a lot of past stuff as well. Controlling parents and a prick to deal with at work - good times. Looking forward to more.