Reviews for How to Be The Best (Internet) Writer In the World
Freedom Of splash chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Your writing is so hilarious, even though it is hilarious i am so lazy to scroll down and read the entire thing! But you have a job well done, i laughed the entire chapter.
Raunchel chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
I just found this, and I have to say that I am very grateful for your advice. I have so many issues with my writing, and this provides just the solutions that I need. I know, I didn’t really listen to your hints in chapter 2, but I hope that that can be forgiven. You have given me so many different ideas, so that pisses me off a little. I will have to burn all of my old writing (it’s online, but seriously, you can still burn that, it’s just a bit more expensive to do). I absolutely have to do more with my characters, some of them might not be flat enough I fear, but luckily most are.

The later ones have been very insightful. I wasn’t aware of the term ‘fridging’, but it is something that I’ve seen a lot, and in hindsight, it’s everywhere. The way female characters generally serve as tools really illustrate it. They aren’t even generally allowed to have their own motivations outside of tightly defined ones.

As a lesbian, it always is good to read something like this chapter, where it's pointed out that we're not just a festish. I always liked stories where two women get together (it's always nice to read something to relate to), but all too often, we're indeed reduced to a fetish. This also is something that's far too common in real life.
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
HOLY LITERAL FUCK RAVEN, THIS WAS AMAZING. LIKE. WOW.

It was eye-opening and mind-blowing and witty and I have honestly walked away from this story holding onto something I never knew before. You are an incredibly talented author for being to take something that's had fandoms divided since female characters were first written and sort of... dissecting it so that we could really see what Mary Sues are. Also, can I share this on Tumblr because daaaaamn girl it's amazing. (i mean like it would probably make more sense if you did it because this is your masterpiece, not mind, but like... whatever you feel :) )

In conclusion this was wonderful and I loved it. Bravo!
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Awesome!
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
I will. :)
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I'll get my sister to read this. She'll probably think this is real. So would most people I know...
Bob Story Builder chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
I'm confused by wording of the following: "No, you are not allowed to make fun of stereotypes." I always thought to make fun of stereotypes in a constructive way was good as to point out flaws in society. I can be totally wrong.
Nazarkovn chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Hey Raven you posted a comment on my story-The day the Chinese Came
Thank you for taking time to review, one question tho

How is the title misspelled, plz type it here so i can change it

thanks
N.N
Bob Story Builder chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
What do you mean by "nice guys don't finish last?" Funny but not as funny as other chapters. Read flat.
Leah Jo chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Oh my goodness, I love this! It is so funny, true to real life, and so very awesome. Seriously, this is amazing, you just made my day.

Please update soon! -Jo
Bob Story Builder chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
This is poignant-scratch that was trying to sound "smart" and doesn't mean what I thought it did-this is hilarious! I love the different archetypes of love interests who are either manipulative or manipulable. Your advice will be taken into consideration into future writing projects.
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This had me laughing with stitches. "I'm too cheap to afford my own bridge to hide underneath and demand riddle answers from trespassers," is my favorite sentence in this chapter because I burst out laughing.
LiteraryArtistDream chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
i liked this
i found it very amusing
Audrey Fox chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
THE GODDAMN ENDING. I loved it. Enough said.
(I just realized how inarticulate this review was. Sorry.)
Myst Marshall chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Hahaha, I love your humor. I never heard of the hot foreigner fit into stereotype cliche yet. I hope I can find one, because that would be an interesting read. Seriously hope there is another part to this. :)

-MM