Reviews for Alpha
Guest chapter 33 . 11/18/2016
Back up, back up! There's going to be another book? I'm not complaining, but I really thought this was going to be a trilogy! I'm looking forward to Rogue, but how long? The others have come out in January, can we expect the same time frame or not?
MileyRowling chapter 33 . 11/16/2016
Well, now that ending came very quickly!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Why does everything need human blood? It really does seem to be common ground in supernatural stories. Don't get me wrong, I do like it.
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 11/10/2016
Great one!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/7/2016
What is it with witches? Don't get me wrong, but they all seem to be seeking a witch or something...

Sevi going down was great! I really don't know why Aro let him go. Is he mixed up in this mess as well?
MileyRowling chapter 29 . 11/1/2016
A fight and a body?! You can't leave it like this!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
I love how Aku and Aatu are kind of being put against each other. It just really drives home the tension between all of the characters. Plus, it just proves that even our weak Aku has a certain darkness in them.
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
MileyRowling chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Great update!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2016
Wait, what!? Arrest warrants...Are they hacking the police!? I actually cringed during the first half of the chapter. I just couldn't believe how calm they were about what was going on.
MileyRowling chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
Guest chapter 25 . 10/8/2016
I can't believe Aku did that? He seems to have gone off the deep end...Just didn't expect that!
MileyRowling chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
Guest chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Oh, no! I was hoping for a chapter telling us that everything was going to be okay with Aleksander, but I guess it's still too soon!
MileyRowling chapter 24 . 9/29/2016