Reviews for Dystopia
Guest chapter 42 . 3/19
Wonderful ending! Please tell me there's going to be another book. You can't end it like that!
MileyRowling chapter 42 . 3/15
Great ending!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/4
Wonderful update! I kind of feel like this was more of a filler chapter than anything, but it was still good!
MileyRowling chapter 39 . 3/2
Nice update!
MileyRowling chapter 38 . 2/27
Guest chapter 38 . 2/24
Wonderful update! I know I really enjoyed it and hope they find their happiness!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/20
I do like how you are including things that happened after the battle. A lot readers probably are not a fan of this, but I think it adds to the story. It gives you a sense of not only closure, but you kind of get a feeling of what the characters' next moves are going to be. Plus, it lets you see that they are still human. Great update!
MileyRowling chapter 37 . 2/15
Nice one!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/12
I am in complete shock over what Fade did! I just cannot believe he did that! I guess ever revolution there has to be a death that changes it all!

Hebrides...Hehehe...The characters are from Britain...Can't believe I didn't pick up on that until now.
MileyRowling chapter 36 . 2/8
Guest chapter 35 . 2/4
Hold on...hold on...hold on...Did Fade just kill him and he's is son?! I did not see that one coming at all! Talk about a chapter with a lot of twists in it! Wow!

I'm just stunned!

I've been looking, but haven't seen it yet. When is Rogue going to be posted? I'm hoping it's sometime soon!
MileyRowling chapter 35 . 2/1
Guest chapter 34 . 1/29
I am just in love with the action in the last couple of chapters! It is so well done and just wow! You have gotten so much better with your action scenes over the past couple of years! I just cannot believe it!
MileyRowling chapter 34 . 1/24
Nice one!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/22
Wonderful update! I really can't believe that death! She really was going in for the kill. North is just lucky that Chosen was there to save the day.

I really do hope Fade is okay...It's kind of scary.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »