Reviews for Travelling Light: Baggage
BradytheJust chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
Wonderful job! (are you sick of my reviews yet? :)
Anyway this last chapter was a perfect wrap up for a 10 out of 5 story and I really enjoyed seeing all the interaction between Alice and Ine. The battle scenes were fantastic and well detailed, the drama was great to read, and the twists and turns had my stomach in knots.
I hope you write more with Emila and Blaise, especially with their relationship and complicated revenge plan because they seem like great characters that deserve their place in the spotlight.
You are a wonderful writer and I really feel like Alice and Ine are (or should be) real people because you describe their emotions so dang well.
I'm also excited for the romance in the next arc, the girls deserve someone to be happy with... even if they kick him to the curb.
So once again, perfect job and I eagerly await more! :D
BradytheJust chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Having the conversation between Alice and Ine about Alice being so calm in the face of craziness and having her sing as beautifully written. I really felt the connection between Alice and Ine and how much they value each other... such a beautiful scene!
Also Blaise and Emilia made a wonderful couple :)
Great job!
BradytheJust chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
I did not see that betrayal coming! The trickery of royals knows no bounds!
The battle with the guards was wonderfully written, although having a rhyming spirit kinda creeped me out... especially when it hacked off the Baron's hand! (although he did deserve it)
Great chapter as usual and keep it up!
BradytheJust chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
WHAT! Emilia is the Alchemist! WHAT!
The battle scene with the Alchemist was wonderfully written and really scared me a few times, you did a wonderful job describing just how powerful the Alchemist was and how eerie fighting her in the dark was.
You also did a good job showcasing Ine and Alice's abilities.
Perfect job and I can't wait for more! :)
BradytheJust chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
Woah!
So much happened in this chapter it made my head spin! Literally!
The revaluation of Dr. Elle being the princess was really well written, and the date took an awkward turn but you handled it really well!
Having Alice see her mother in the mirror was a great cliffhanger and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Keep it up!
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Another wonderful chapter!
I really liked how you included passages from the book and made it seem like a story within a story. I might need to check out the book after Alice is done with it! I have the silver! :)
Your description of the libary was perfect, and it sounds like a place I'd love to spend forever in. Books quiet perfection!

I can't wait to hear Dr. Elle's side of the story, keep it up!
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Well I'm thinking along the same lines as Ine here, I think Dr. Elle is hiding something and possibly setting a trap for Alice.
Another great chapter and I really loved the debate between Alice and Dr. Elle about whether you should let fate run its course or intervene to stop bad things from happening. It's an age old question and your characters did a wonderful job interpreting it.
Keep it up! :)
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Ine's okay...when I read the description of the wound I almost freaked out! (okay, I kinda did freak out)
Anyway I laughed when Alice kicked down the door, and it turned out that was okay, I fumed at doctor Elle for being a jerk, and I really was nervous until I learned Ine would be okay.
Basically your characters are wonderfully written and I can really immerse myself in the story.
Great job and keep it up! :)
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Wonderful job on this chapter!
I really like the invention of the cane-sword that you had Blaise use and he really seems like an interesting character. I can't wait to see more of him in future chapters!
Ine's nightmare was so well written that I actually thought it was real, and it's interesting to see the three heroes as they interact on the road.

I can't wait for more! :)
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Well Alice and Ine are back and its already off to a great start!
The jokes were so unbearably corny I could feel Ine's frustration, but I liked them :)
I also liked how Alice underestimated her Firebird attack and almost burnt down the bar. Didn't she cause enough damage last time? Great job and I can't wait for more!
LDF chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
[a dirty-blonde]

Try to use ‘blond’ rather than ‘blonde’, as the former is the more accepted form of spelling.

['Sister' wasn't the right term since there was almost a nine-year difference between them.]

Sisters can be nine years apart. I don't see why not honestly.

I really love the interaction between the sisters, teasing and natural and just plain awesome.