Reviews for Follow the Rules
Ananim chapter 17 . 6/23/2019
This is probably one of the very few stories that fave me proper sense of closure. I mean... it to insult great authors. I just never want stories to end, that's my problem. But this story was just that amazing and the ending just felt so... /right./
Ananim chapter 15 . 6/23/2019
Okay you effectively made me forget about the gun by the time we got to the end of the chapter. Wow goddamn you're fucking good.
Ananim chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
I smiled when she kissed him. Before I got horrified. Shit. /shit./
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2018
Emotional ughhhh
I love it
Sadly this is an issue common in today's world and most don't even notice people like this:/
Oliver:) 3
writingaddict25 chapter 17 . 10/8/2018
This story had me all tied up in knots. Especially when Oliver had pulled the gun out and raised it to the side of his head. I was afraid he was gonna pull the trigger and end his life then and there. But the main thing that made me so captivated was how you potrayed his flashbacks and everything else that came with dealing with his rape by George. It had me almost crying, it felt like I was right there with him. I was angry at George, sad for Oliver, and pissed off at Ben. I loved the story and I hope you'll make more like this one!
SassyNonbinary chapter 17 . 5/19/2017
I love this story and the ending! And, i read it in one day and decided to write a review at the end of the story. i had never finished a story in the day i started lol i was just looking for a story that violence is in. and i found yours, so i enjoyed while Oliver getting beaten hahaha anyway i love your writing, i will read your other stories as well.
mickeywild chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
It was nice . I loved it .
R. Ficst chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Very weird and twisted ending, but the whole thing is twisted, in an uncomfortable and deep way. Nice work.
firefox vixen chapter 17 . 4/26/2016
Love
I cried chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
You wrote a warning and I thought I was prepared but I felt so bad for him. The ending-just cried. A great angusty story with a good ending. If anyone reads the review before the story. Go ahead, read the story. It's complete but be warned that it is sad.
Kari chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
Good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Poor Ollie, he was so feisty and he still couldn't protect himself. He did kind of suit having the tape on though ;)