Reviews for Plagiarizers Be Damned
Haha, preach!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Here here!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Mmm, preach. :-) Lovely imagery! And vehement warning. You write so beautifully!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Waw! Ahaha this is amazing! I love how you use weighty words like 'power', 'heretical', 'truth', 'darkness', and then the slavery metaphor in a poem about plagiarizing, and yet it makes so much sense. This poem has epic proportions. I was transported to another world for a moment. Have you been plagiarized before? Because your feelings on the subject are so passionate!
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I love "plagiarizers shall be written apart!"
This seems like a close to home subject for you, with the passion and righteous anger shining through the words, have you (or someone close to you) had this experience of having your work stolen? If so I am so sorry, that is rough.
A very strong, clear message here, I like it. Preach!
MariaTJackson chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I love it. I think this just effectively sums up everything regarding plagiarizers.

~Jaye of MTJ
360pages chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Yeah, Plagiarizing is pretty bad, well not on less popular/less known stories. But even in the publishing industry people are prepared to steal entire passages and put them in their own books. Glad you wrote something like this.
Ckh chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
It seems that plagiarising is a theme these days. I mean, there are plagiarising checkers but still...

From my background info, I get that FP used to be a victim of plagiarising, and that some users left because they couldn't protect their work. Could this poem be a reference to that?

Anyways, the directness and non-poetic style of this poem makes it so that it is clear in what it says, and does so in a speech like format. It is a unique way of poetry that is more suited to be dialogue, but is decent nonetheless.
Dreamarcher chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
My question - have you been plagiarized? I don't feel this is a poem as much as a rant but you are very eloquent! I was warned by my siblings about posting my stuff in here for fear of being plagerized but I doubt my works are good enough.
Setter chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I enjoyed the bluntness of your words