Reviews for Love Gently Falls
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
I like Rose. I'm glad she and Charley get on well. One oops that you might want to fix - David called Rose "Miss Rankin". If he had said "Mrs. Rankin" I would have thought maybe it was wishful thinking, but I'm guessing you just are used to Charley being called "Miss Rankin" and accidentally used that instead of "Miss Farnsworth". Don't want to end on a negative even though it's really not that big of a deal. Anyway, really enjoying the story and glad you had time to update. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
Enjoyed the preparations and introductions. So sweet of the house help to get Charley a gift. Only confused a little once. Should it be, "The young man sprinted to his future brother (instead of father)-in-law"? Thank you.
lillyannp chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
lovely chapter!
lillyannp chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
Happy to help! :) Nice chapter.
Gypsy Marie chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Automatically hooked in and want to keep reading! Cannot wait to see How Charley and Andrew progress!
lillyannp chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
Who's Sylvia? I thought Andrew's first wife's name (the wife that Alasdair married) was Alexandra. And when Mrs. Farnsworth mentions Alasdair leaving an ''unmarried girl in the family way'', does she mean Charley? Great story, by the way. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
I had almost given up hope that you were going to continue this. So glad for an update! Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Thank you so much! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
Thank you for the update. I have enjoyed reading this interesting story. Loved learning more about Lily. Hmmm...Charley's lover was named Alasdair and Andrew's brother is named Alasdair. Surely, there will be a connection. At least Andrew already knows that she had a lover who, unbeknownst to her at first, was married. Hope Charley and Andrew can both learn lessons from the past and move on together. :)
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
A great start, though you have me wondering about the real reasons that she ran away. Her own explanation seemed sufficient but you kept hinting at more.

I look forward to reading more soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Your story is really interesting! Please continue x
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
A fascinating story so far. I look forward to reading more.
TheLambofColumbia chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Everything's starting to make much more sense in this chapter! I really do adore your writing style. It's simple and not littered with useless metaphors and similes. It gets the point across and I do think this writing style is well paired off with the era that you are writing about! I so far like the characters. I love Charlotte's rebelliousness as women during that era were becoming rebellious, but I do love the fact that it is a soft rebelliousness that she has and that she still acts refined, as is her social position. Andrew remains somewhat of an enigma, but he seems to be good hearted. Again, wonderful work and I can't wait to read some more!
TheLambofColumbia chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This is absolutely lovely! I adore the setting (I'm a huge fan of the WW1 era, to be completely honest.) I was a tad confused towards the beginning of the chapter, but you did a wonderful job at wrapping it up neatly and explaining things. I can't wait to read more!