Reviews for Love Gently Falls
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2019
So happy to see that you had updated! Enjoyed reading it. :) Thank you.
zagato chapter 10 . 4/4/2019
I like this chapter and story and appreciate all the research you do. Sometimes I use Google Maps to see the locations and routes, such as Wandsworth to Gray's Inn, and even search images like Charley's wedding dress and coat. Thank you!
zagato chapter 9 . 4/4/2019
Hi, this reunion makes me smile. Thank you!
zagato chapter 8 . 4/4/2019
The flashback scene is cool. Meeting the parents is nerve wracking but also sweet and kind. Both Andrew and Charley seem a bit shy at times and they mesh well together.
zagato chapter 7 . 4/4/2019
It seems rare for a man to marry a woman who is pregant by another man. Andrew can protect Charley from his brother.
zagato chapter 6 . 4/4/2019
What a double whammy, she has the flu and is pregnant? Mrs. Gibson is bright and helpful. Except for the golden blonde hair, Andrew must not look like his brother Alasdair at all. Otherwise Charley would have recognized the resemblance.
zagato chapter 5 . 4/4/2019
That was a happy Christmas indeed, and I'm sure Charley will meet her family soon.
zagato chapter 4 . 4/4/2019
I like this very much, the flashback was cool, the purchases were cute, and even the meeting with the stranger was mysterious.
zagato chapter 3 . 4/4/2019
The scene at the bookstore reminded me of another story, Suddenly You by Clavel, where one character owns a bookstore. I look forward to how Charley and Andrew will work well together.
zagato chapter 2 . 4/4/2019
Hi, this is cool, I like how Charley and Andrew mirror each other. Your story reminds me of another story that used to be here at Fictionpress about a surgeon in London who hires a housekeeper with a young child. Unfortunately, the author Moz took down the story. Your story and her stories are all beautiful.
zagato chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
Hi, I just noticed that you have 16 reviews so I thought that I can review more chapters. This first chapter is so intriguing that it makes me ask more questions. Why did she run away? What happened to his marriage? Will her family find her?
zagato chapter 12 . 12/26/2018
Wow, I thought the story ended with chapter 11. This is great, thank you, and kindly update.
zagato chapter 11 . 11/24/2018
this is wonderful, thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
I like Rose. I'm glad she and Charley get on well. One oops that you might want to fix - David called Rose "Miss Rankin". If he had said "Mrs. Rankin" I would have thought maybe it was wishful thinking, but I'm guessing you just are used to Charley being called "Miss Rankin" and accidentally used that instead of "Miss Farnsworth". Don't want to end on a negative even though it's really not that big of a deal. Anyway, really enjoying the story and glad you had time to update. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
Enjoyed the preparations and introductions. So sweet of the house help to get Charley a gift. Only confused a little once. Should it be, "The young man sprinted to his future brother (instead of father)-in-law"? Thank you.