Reviews for Friends Forever, On Trial Today, and Life
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
A sorry excuse for parents.
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Very thought-provoking stories with deep underlying messages. I had to ponder on them before leaving a review. So "Friends Forever" strikes me as one of two things, either the "best friend" was in fact her spirit OR simply two followers receiving the same paradise? "On Trial" of not judging others I liked, especially the ending. It is often those with the most mistakes who feel the need to highlight others downfalls. Very sad. "Life" of a fish is never simple. So many hooks, such short memories. Well, the ending wasn't as clear but I sense it is almost "learn by examples" OR a subtle implication that guidance is given quietly? I'm not sure... Unfortunately the teachings of some "messages" are too vague and negative forces such as drug abuse, alcoholism and other "hooks" are often unavoidable. Only an entire way of life can actually be so "un-monstrous" where missing prayer is worse than losing a limb and undertaking negative substances is clearly prohibited. But somehow I doubt that was the point in this story? But your faithful reader can take whatever message she so pleases! Thanks for these special stories. I enjoyed thinking on them.