Reviews for Cannibal
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I like how you took this and implied that he was the cannibal instead of you! The second line was by far my favorite. Nice job.
pastryninja chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Nice combo of acrostic and rhyme - made it fun to read. But the ending feels more like a cliffhanger than a finished "ending."
0530wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I really liked this! The rhyming was very forward, and the overall poetry was great!
I would go and say that you needed to introduce the characters and setting and such, but since you had limited space, and room for creativity with this prompt, I won't say that.
Ckh chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
~as a winner of an arcostic poem (not even spelt out right) that I'm pretty sure that I didn't even contribute to, I am thus "entitled" to comment using my prowness~

Jk, literature claas will (maybe?) get me through me. The poem seems decently written, a play on typical stranded scenarios and is moderately short too. A thing to note about the poem is that the tone varies albeit abruptly through different lines and such, creating some jarring problems that can be either taken as a grain of salt, or disruptive to the experience.

Overall, for the limitations of an acrostic poem, I felt that you have done a great job with that. All the best!

-Ckh
IronicPuppies chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
That's a pretty interesting prompt (where did you get it?) and an equally entertaining poem. )
also, I think this kind of poem is called "acrostic" not "acoustic"
naruxsasumi chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is a nice poem. I'm not good at poems so I don't really know what do with that exercise but you used all the letters and still manage to keep the meaning of the word they were derived from in the poem. that is really impressive. I hope you can continue in this way.