Reviews for Gamers
sassysuri chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I enjoyed the work as it carried an element of suspense through out (i.e. "him"). I would recommend exploring the protagonists thoughts further and to describe her emotions further. It would allow the reader to fully understand the character and her current palace of life.
On a simple note, it is traditional to start a new paragraph when dialogue of a different character than the prior speaker is started when going one are another (like paragraph two).
Other than that, it holds a pretty solid story that would capture a gaming reader.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Can't wait for the update! Only thing is that there is still a long paragraph, maybe work on making them a little smaller?
fangirl549 chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
AWESOME CAM! YOU GOT THIS! Can't wait to find out what happens next, if only there was some strange way for me to read what you write before it was posted... That would be weird...
Soru-Senpai chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
The story is very unique, and I like that. But the two large paragraphs are a bit distracting. Maybe if you split the paragraphs into smaller paragraphs (like a new paragraph when a different person speaks). However, I still love this story so far.
LDF chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Woah, those are two huge paragraphs. Remember that you start a new paragraph when you introduce a new speaker or action.