Reviews for Where are you?
Big Americans chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Is this a poem about me and how i quit fictionpress before coming back?
Victoria Best chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Hello!

I love it! :D that ending really surprised me. I love the way you have totally twisted the normal poems about loss, written by miserable, desperate characters. Here we see something totally unique - a character who has been affected by in fact becoming angry rather than depressed. I could really feel the emotion in this; you have captured his anger and hidden brokenness perfectly. That last line was killer. Loved it. Keep writing!
Marjulie chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
There were two things that popped into my head while reading this:

First, this is something anyone, anywhere can understand. And, confession time, I'm guilty of this and I have been suffered from it. I can't speak for other people but for me it's like I self-defense thing. I do it on social media when I feel down and can't bear to see other people happy which is really screwed up. I don't want to but I do it and I can't help myself. There was an article on something that had to with Facebook and how it aggravates unhappy people and makes them feel worse. But honestly, when it becomes clear that someone's trying to show support for, any small reply from you would do wonders just to show recognition.

Second, when I read the last verse, I can't help but see this poem as a parody to how people get so attached to inanimate objects such as a phone. I know I do. Maybe I'm just projecting myself to much onto the poem but I can totally see myself going through these feelings. I'm completely fine and accept the fact that my phone's lost before descending into this weird mini emotionally breakdown inside where I'm freaking out over a lost phone before arriving to the final stage of acceptance.

Anyway, that's just how I interpreted it and it was an awesome read.
Jack Bellows chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
YES! I love this!

It has all the emotional heartaches, but you express it in a charming way that makes the reader feel lighthearted and a little less alone in the world.

- Keep Writing! (Can't wait to read more!)
Carmel March chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
A feeling I think we've all felt before. The wondering is the worst part, I think. Loved this, and loved the f*ck you ending. Your poems/lyrics always feel so real, it's amazing.