Reviews for The Wall
Murron Cain chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Wow, I really do like this.
First of all the concept for this story is really really good. I can't imagine a world where music, fiction and art are banned. It opens up a lot of possibilities for where this story can go and it's really interesting.
Secondly, the quality of writing in this story is fantastic, very detailed and you describe both your setting and your character's emotions very well. I like Molly. She seems like an ace character and I want to find out what happens to her as this story progresses.
I hope you continue because I love a good story.
A very complex and interesting piece of writing.
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
It's good to have you back! :)
You did a wonderful job describing the fear that Molly felt, I even panicked a bit!
Kayla seems like a kind girl, and I really enjoyed how you had Molly reflect on joining a group. Sometimes being alone is suicide. And that comes from a loner! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Wow!
The institution sure seems like a nice place, aside from all the therapy.
You did a really good job typing out the therapy session as well as Molly's apprehension before and throughout. Wonderful job as usual and I can't wait to read more :)
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Another wonderful chapter! :)
I could feel Molly's suspense as she faced Paula, and I liked how she said that no one is perfect or expected to follow rules to a T, I also liked how you added in two paragraphs of background, but they flowed seamlessly with the story.
I can't help but wonder if getting into and out of the institution is going to be more difficult than Molly thinks.
Great job and I must have more! :)
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Wow!
A world where all art, music, and creativity is outlawed...scary concept for a musician like me!
Nevertheless I loved this story and you did a wonderful job introducing me to your characters.
I also enjoyed the line "Years being at the top of my class meant nothing to him now. He thought I was a reject." That really showed all the fear and distrust Molly felt at that moment.
Great job and I can't wait for more! :)