Reviews for Gray Bus
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Awww! That's just so heart warming to read! Loved it!
I mean it's a different kind of unique admirable romance where just being together means a lot than being apart. I truly appreciate you for bringing out the beautification of this one shot without the mention of "love"
I could understand his pain (since you've mentioned the narrator saying about "girlfriends" so I assumed 'his') when she was leaving and how he had already started expressing his lonesomeness by talking the Grey bus.
At last he wonders about their so different relationship that could be defined as more than a strong bond.
Well done :)
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I really like this. Its so well written and the thoughts and feelings you portrayed were so well balanced with the mundane things of life which said thoughts and feelings effected. You gave a picture of blossoming romance here which is truly lovely, not soppy (which I cringe at) but refreshing, cute and hopeful.

I'm curious about the names red and blue, though? Nicknames to show that they are complimentary and similar in their essence? Actual names? References? Or pokemon characters? :P
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Hopeful. This is different than your usual fare of romance writing, and I don't know how I think of it. I'll need to think more on it.