Reviews for Ikväll, Idag
appetency chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Pleasantly surprised by this story! I've had pretty limited experiences with long-distance communication myself, but a lot of the same feelings resonate even though most of my friends are in the same city as me. I suppose I'm not that close to any of them.

Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This hit so close to home. Like shit. I am in college, away from home, away from everything that is familiar and this terrifies me sometimes. Yeah, my friends and I try to keep in touch but we all know what happens when people are no longer regularly in contact.
The emptiness you sometimes feel or the sudden anger or desolation or loneliness even when things are going okay for you.
Oh. My. God.
Sorry for this essay-like review. I really had to get it out too.
Thank you for this piece.

Cheers!
Carmel March chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I loved this. I love when I read something that just makes sense to me, when I thought maybe I was the only one who thought that. The writing was unique and wonderful, too. Thank you so much for posting this!
AJ Forever chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I really liked reading this story, as it reflects my life right now. I've just moved back home after being overseas for a year, and I can really relate as I feel like I'm missing out on everything over there, and I'm also going through the struggle of adjusting to long-distance friendships. Throughout this story I was just going "yes! I feel exactly the same!", so thank you so much for writing this, as it made me feel a little more connected, and like I wasn't the only one going through this sort of thing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
interesting introspection! so many of the thoughts rang true for me too.
keep writing - always eagerly waiting your next work! :)