Reviews for In the House of the Year
therealvidem chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I know I've already reviewed basically the entire story, but I just wanted to say that, after looking back at this story, I've reconsidered my opinion on the amount of personifications, because I believe it'll drive the story you have in mind better. I'm really, really interested in what you have in store for this, and I hope you can write more for it. It has a lot of potential :D.
therealvidem chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
This is the quite a lovely story! I love the personifications of almost every abstract things, and though it can get a little cluttered and too much, there are many directions in which you can go with the story. I noticed a few typos here and there, but other than that your grammar is near flawless. My friend and I have been working on another story almost like yours - though, we were oblivious to your story at the time of coming up with and composing our story - called Everfell. It's, in a sense, more plot-driven, and there are a lot less personifications. I hadn't found your story until I directly searched up "personified months" to see if there were any stories similar to ours.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
This story is very nice. I like how you personify almost everything _. Though I don't celebrate these holidays, the months and seasons you have personified are very cute and lovable XD. I haven't seem December though, wonder where he is. Please update next month as well, I would love to read more of your story.
MissiB chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
Yay! Love you, March! My b-day month, therefore an awesome month) so glad you updated, I can't wait to see what you do for April! O.O ah God, you have to update on April 1st with an April Fools Day chapter, that would be hilarious!
I loved this, March's friendship with Spring is so kawaii! But it is still a little early for her (if you live in the UK anyway *grumbles*) can't wait for the next chapter!
IHateCliffhanger chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
This is such a great idea! I love the story, and the idea to update in the respective months is smart. Please continue with this story! I am already in love 3
MissiB chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
I love February, she is so sweet but badass! DO NOT F#CK WITH HER, MAN, haha! I like how you did Cupid/Valentines Day, that made me giggle and I do not, in any way, now ship him with February, no I do not. Nope.
Please continue! This is so much fun to read and I wanna see what you do with March! That is, if you go into that month.
MissiB chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I like how my month is an impulsive twelve year old! The worst part is that this was exactly what I was like! XD this is brilliant, my younger sisters month is November, and we don't get along so when I read about him in this I f#cking died XD oh, but my heart goes out to September, no-one likes school, honey :'(
This is brilliant. I've seen personifications of the sins, I've seen personifications of the Zodiac signs (Chinese and Universal) but it never occurred to me that this could be done. I really hope you continue this as I would LOVE to read more!
And imam gonna! See you in the next chapter! *Salutes*