Reviews for Boxed Heart
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Okay, I had to reread it twice but I think I understand it!
I really liked the "heart in a box" as a friend, because I think we all have that inside of us. That "other person" who pushes us into new territories and out of our comfort zones.

I also liked the idea of giving your (literal) heart to someone and having them reject it just because of color or size... really interesting concept.

Wonderful story my friend, and keep up your FABULOUS! (yes all caps) writing! :D
Jack Bellows chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Ive been reading this in pieces and the emotional connection is tactfully written.

In short, let me say that the piece is so much more than entertaining. It is a piece with something to say and that something is what I feel people need to hear.

With your permission, I am sharing this.
AngryFerrets chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Absolutely and thoroughly enjoyed this! I was kind of wondering if she had a split personality or was schizophrenic but the reality turned out to be so much better. Love and relationships in this day and age are a huge gamble based on the amount of instant gratification that's out there. A fantastic way of portraying a young person looking for traditional romance in an age where its harder to find than ever...
Lord Wezel chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
This was a fun and creative story. I admit there are times where it's hard to follow the dialogue between the two friends. But the situations and stuff is hilarious! And the 'boxed heart' is very creative and symbolic. Wow, that girl must have a lot of trust to hand over something so precious to another person! What a great way to portray the realities and risks of relationships in your own special, ZB-ish ways. Haha!