Reviews for Project Bullet
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
It seems like they are having real-time radio conversations while the ship is far from earth. A radio signal from earth to mercury would take a minimum of about 7 minutes each way, so just to ask a question and get the answer back would take about 15 minutes. It's even worse if they are way out delivering a telescope. Communication would take more like hours.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
"Nuclear fusion can go to 10% of the speed of light" doesn't make sense. The power of your propulsion system does not affect your max speed. It only affects your max acceleration. As long as you maintain whatever acceleration your engine can produce, your speed will continuously increase. For example, a spacecraft propelled only by solar wind can get to 10% of the speed of light, too. It just takes longer.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Spinning a rocket (bullet shape) would help with stability, but using it like that to generate gravity (centrifugal force) would be really disorienting. You'd need a ship with a very large diameter to simulate gravity without making everyone sick. With a small diameter, the difference in forces between your feet and your head would be very significant.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
No security at a top-secret launching facility? This would be like area 51.
OctaviaHawk chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
You need to continue this story! I love where you are going with this adventure. Please update soon:)
OctaviaHawk chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
I love that last line. I could really picture this scene...kind of makes me want to go to outerspace. That, or watch Starwars in the imax:)
OctaviaHawk chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
LOL, I have a feeling Elias is going to be spending a bit of time under that desk. I like his POV here too, very funny, though I think he may be a bit too similar to our protagonist's POV. Maybe try making Elias' humor peppered with more anxiety? Or mixed with another emotion? IDK. Anyway, love it!
OctaviaHawk chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
Oh man, how are they going to get out of this one?
OctaviaHawk chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
LOL, MANIACAL LAUGH! I seriously can't believe he is basically kidnapping his sister into outerspace, whoohoo!
OctaviaHawk chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Poor doggie :( I love how the story is building up here!
OctaviaHawk chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I love the voice of the character here. You really capture him, and I love the humor:)
Agent Shade199 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Well, everything escalated quickly. Interesting story, by the way. I'm very curious on what will happen to Mack and Magdalene.