Reviews for Renegade
Asexual Jane chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
I found this in April, right in time for the last chapter. According to your author's note, it sounds like missing updates and an unannounced hiatus aren't usual for you. Everything okay post-school? If this is relaxing, it doesn't bode well that you've stopped. Worried. Hope it was good things keeping you busy!

I love your verb choices. "'chewed' the possible replies over" is so much better and descriptive than "contemplated" or "thought", and so natural that it was difficult to pinpoint why I enjoy your writing compared to other authors with great stories. When I don't like the writing, it tends to taint my memory of the story and make me zone in on their mistakes. No full blown critique for you right now though, it is 4am here and I've got to get some shut eye.

Anyway, my concern for your well being and compliments are partially serving another purpose: so my first words to you weren't greedy demands for more chapters. I used to find it endearing when folks cried out for more, but now I feel like it is all take without giving back. Authors have needs too. But hey, no lie, I DO want to know if: Mr. Table Stealer becomes a reoccurring character; and if Kai's planned dinner becomes an absolute disaster; and if her brief stint in acting later on bites back; and does she become the titular renegade in a surprise plot twist; and does Brian ever win his lady love or is every single person here doomed to be lifelong attendees of that support group? I'm not going to emotionally manipulate you by describing at length the many things I'm running from when I run to my Renegade bookmark, but that's because I don't need to say a lot when implying works so well. Failing that, may I suggest how awesome a holiday gift for your readers a new chapter would make? Sorry, I know I'm weak at persuasion, so I tend to overcompensate with persistence.

Right now, I want to make time to do a reread of Renegade so that it is fresh- just in case you update this. So tempting! I don't know why my brain is anticipating it without hearing from you first. Perhaps the lyrics "It's the most wonderful time of the year" are roasting my logic over an open fire. Going to have to utilize that willpower I don't have to get some sleep instead.
PurplePiggy chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
I am really loving this story! The characters and plot are AH-MAY-ZING! Can't wait until the next chapter. Do you think you'd ever write a spin-off in Chelsea's POV? I'd love to hear about her love life through her eyes.
smanasaurus chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
HOLY FRUITLOOPS.

First off, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so much; I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! It's so well-written, I actually like all the characters (especially Evie, she's so cool and realistic. I hate when main characters aren't well-written). I think you do a great job of setting things up without being tooooo descriptive.

As for Evie and Kai's relationship (as well as the setting up in this latest chapter, because that's so important), I AM VERY SATISFIED. I think the slower nature of it is very realistic, what with their pasts and all. I'm a little nervous how Bianca is going to react when she finally learns of Evie and Kai? Like?

On a side note, I'm also extremely interested in Chelsea and Dorian's relationship! As soon as you mentioned the crabby doc, I had a feeling and I can't wait to see where you go with that as well.

This story is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Arillian chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Hi :)
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I really love it. I check every day for an update, haha. It's a really wonderful story 3
xifellintoxfantasyx chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
I love this story but the updates are killing it ...
Arillian chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
I'm so addicted to this story. I love it. And Evie is such a wonderful character. I realy admire how she's able to keep a secret, not to butt in and to not lash out. I wish I was more like that. And this whole universe is beautiful. I really like your take on a soulmate. I can't wait for the next chapter :D :D :D
Geisha17 chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
Hoping for another update soon! In a very I-can't-wait-to-read-what-happens-next way.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Amazing story! I'm hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Nalene chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
I really shouldn't be reading anything right now, much less reviewing, seeing as it's finals week, it's 4 am, and I am neck-deep in procrastination and papers. I'm just kind of a mess at time management. However! I had to comment on this lovely, lovely story and let you know I'm really enjoying it, especially since it hasn't gotten many reviews yet (though it totally should!).
The writing's great, totally above par a majority of what I read on this site, the characters are great, I actually like all the characters and am not annoyed with any of them (which is pretty unusual for me), and man, I love the idea of this story. I will continue by saying that I don't typically like soulmate stories, and lean more towards the side of not believing in soulmates (weird, considering I'm such a closet romantic), but the way this is written just pulled me in. It's like a nice breath of fresh air I didn't know I was looking for. It's still early on, but there's a lot of potential here.
Anyway, I should go now. Gosh darn you daylight savings. There goes another hour of much needed sleep.
But as I was saying, overall, keep up the awesome writing! I look forward to your next update. :D
DigiGex chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Really really hope you update soon! Not to rush you, sorry, but I really want to read more of this story.
xifellintoxfantasyx chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Sooo I'm guessing we won't be getting that update this week then?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Pleasaaaaaeeeeee update
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Omg this keeps getting better ... Pleas more sooooonn
Schtephybabes chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Found this story only yesterday, and i absolutely love it! i am a huge believer in the concept of soul mates and i love the way you have placed into the normal world as though it has always been this way. i also love how realistic it is with evie and kai meeting again and not falling in love as teenagers. btw i actually know someone named kai prendagast and thought the male lead having that name was pretty cool
RevoxDreamer chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
I cannot stop reading. I don't even know what's happening (I'll re-read, my mind's blocked at the moment) but I'm already off to read the next chapter and make things more difficult for myself. Keep it up!