Reviews for Renegade
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Pssst? You should update soon. Mhm mhm. Please update soon? I wanna see how this plays out. Pretty, pretty please update soon?
xifellintoxfantasyx chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
More please I can not wait !
Tw1nkl3t03s chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
I am loving your story!99.9% of the time I avoid soul mate stories but for some reason I decided to read yours and I am so glad that I did. :D

You are an amazing writer. Everything flows and you describe everything so well for the reader to visualize what is going on. If this is your work with lack of sleep I can't wait to see your writer when you are fully rested.

Evie is a wonderful character she seems so real which is important. I feel like a lot of people when writing their main character go over board and make their protagonist way to dramatic or out of normal human behavior. (Love her name by the last name by the way can't argue with Jane Austen)

Your story isn't super mushy which I had feared since it is a soul mate story. Most people when writing under this category usual are like cupid on crack but so far you have written this very beautifully. Of course in the future it will get lovey dovey and thats ok. I trust with your skills you will do it eloquently.

I can't wait till you finish your story keep up the great work. :D
xifellintoxfantasyx chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Aweeee man a whole week!
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
So I generally stay away from the whole "we're soul mates because of blankity blank blank" kind of thing, but I saw this and said to myself, "Sure, why not?" And I'm actually glad I looked. I know it's only a couple chapters in, but I actually really like this so far. Keep up the good work. :)
xifellintoxfantasyx chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Great story so far! Please update soon!
Chocolate12345 chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I love your story. Is there superpower in this story? I'm following this story. Thank you!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2