Reviews for Turn of Events
Dave chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Hey Mr Waddles, please don't make me wait any longer than I need to for these chapters, i don't think I'll be able to cope! But seriously though, I just sped read those 6 chapters and it's really good. I actually did a quick comparison to your initial story (since I hadn't read it before) and it's definitely much more different than I anticipated and your writing has definitely grown...not that it wasn't good to begin with. Anyway, please keep writing this awesome story, I can bribe you with cookies. Keep up the good work mate, looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Please write more. I'm sure you have a lot of readers, who are looking every Day if you updated. They just don't review. :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
thank you. I realy like the story. please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
I think you're doing a great job. The old version was fine for me. I'm actually not a fan of super quick romances. A steady pace is nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
oh no. don't do that. I wait for every post.
silvermudcat chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so well written and beautiful and the plot and they finally kissed and you kept me guessing in the beginning about Parker or Grant and it's so wonderful! (my lovely run on sentence...) Please don't take a break from this story. It's so good. I need to know what happens next. I can't express how much I've fallen in love with this story.

Keep up the wonderful work with this story.
UntamedImagination chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
That was...intense.
UntamedImagination chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
I'm ready for those chapters when Grant and Pete get some alone time, where they can just talk about their feelings or whatever.
guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
WOW !
I really like the new version, though the original version was quite memorable and very good.

It seems you have matured as a writer over the years and it clearly shows in this newer version. This time your characters have more depth to them. The emotions felt by Pete about his mother resonated well with me as my mother died of cancer a few years ago. It seemed more realistic how you wrote about the mourning process going thru Pete's mind from the time he was preparing his trip to Texas to his first few days in David's house.

Your portrayal of David is much better this time, as well as going into more details about the history between David and Pete's mother. These characters are fleshed out better.

Since I've read the original many years ago and am reading another version of it, I'm a little confused as to which year this is taking place. While reading how Pete used technology to keep in touch with his New York friends, I kept thinking - did they have that already back then ? (back to the time you first wrote this story). It would help if you tell the reader what year it is or give an indication of the year by mentioning which musical, pop artist the characters are listening to, or what movies they want to see, or some cultural information.

Thank you for letting me read a newer version of your story and I hope to read the rest of it.

Cheers !
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Good chapter!
Jim chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
What's wrong with this website? One cannot select anything on the page without the entire page being selected. It really sucks and makes commenting references difficult. And, additionally, even more annoying, one cannot search for words on the page.
Jim chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Some of the "scene" transitions are jarringly abrupt. One thinks the existing sequence is going to progress wherever, and suddenly the next paragraph is some place else and some time other. There is no transitioning. (I haven't particularly focused on how such transitions are effected in other of these stories, but yours are significantly abrupt for me to have noticed.)
Geoff chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
T. I am enjoying your story. Yes, it is a bit slow, but that is the nature of the story you are telling. To progress faster would leave out a lot of details that are crucial to the flow. I do hope you will be able to post chapter in a timely frequent manner. It is hard for me to follow a story when the chapters are posted to far apart
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
I'm really loving this story!
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Good chapter, I love pete's humor
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »