Reviews for Quartered
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29
Thank you so much for the update! Oooo...I had momentarily forgotten about repulsive Wilson. And now for it to be him, Anthony, and Eleanor on a team is not good at all. At least Virginia will be on Harold and Bess' side. I truly hope that Bess gets Harold in on her plans and that together they take down the evil ones and then can spend some uninterrupted sweet time together alone and with their little baby.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29
Great work. I had been waiting for an update so eagerly. Girl power yay!
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 24 . 4/29
I just got done reading the update and I really liked it. I can't wait to see what Bess has planned. Thank you for sharing your story with us, looking forward to the next update.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 23 . 4/6
Oh wow. I haven't been on for awhile just got done reading this. Really good chapter so glad that Bess beaned him with the candlestick right before Howard walked in. I was worried something bad was going to happen to Bess. Thank you for the update and for sharing your story with us. I will be waiting for your next update.
Aleximoo chapter 23 . 3/8
Thank god Bess was able to defend herself! Omg they need to get out of that house!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/8
Anthony and Eleanor are both such despicable creatures! After everything Bess went through and possibly still going through with Wilson she has to put up with these two pieces of scum.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7
Thank you so much! I know Mrs. Reginald doesn't like Bess at all, but I'm so glad she stood up against Eleanor. Eleanor is a despicable woman. Glad Bess was able to fight off Anthony, but I hope he will be okay for her sake. Oh, Mrs. Reginald really would hate her then! Oh, I just love Howard and Bess! And congratulations on getting into your opera group. Hope that doesn't take all your free time though. :). Checked out your other stories, but I really am more of a finish one story first kind of person. Same with TV shows, and even food. haha. :). Anyway, looking forward to more. :). Thanks again.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7
Bipolarity st its worst
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25
You are scaring me - two need stories, but no updates to this one. Making me afraid that you have writer's block on this one or something. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/16
"Your wife hasn't been able to please you lately, has she?" What an ignorant statement! My husband was very well pleased, maybe even more than normal, toward the end of my pregnancy. Afterward the birth we had to learn some new techniques that we hadn't had need of before, but then again - no complaints from him about that. haha Little variety keeps things spicy! Now, I am a pre-marital abstinence supporter (which I realize isn't very popular), but I am a no-holds barred with consent from both partners advocate within the bounds of marriage. I don't think Bess is quite there yet because she is too self-conscience, but I think she could definitely reach that mindset very easily with a little persuasion from her captain. I do NOT like it that Eleanor smirked when Howard threatened her with a beating. I think she knows that he gets turned on by intensity. Hope he freezes Eleanor out and lets that intensity simmer and build for Bess, but use enough as is possible (considering Bess' post-natal physical condition) to stoke and stroke Bess' own desire.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8
Please update! Valentine's Day is coming, so it could be a Valentine gift for us, your loyal readers. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17
I love it!
Awww, sweet Little Jamie!
Uh oh, really don't think that Howard will give in to Eleanor even with her throwing herself at him, but wondering who is going to see Eleanor and Howard. Bess can NOT see that. Hormones are frequently already absolutely crazy after just having a baby and I just really hope you don't put her through that... UNLESS... she also sees him absolutely, pushing El away and shunning her, and completely just telling her off and letting her know how much he adores and DESIRES his WIFE!
Anyway, great chapter. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/15
Grrrr! I do NOT like that Elenor woman.

Ughh. Anthony is still disgusting.

Oh, I had thought for a moment that Mrs. Reginald might be redeemable, but nope, right back to her normal despicable self.

BUT I LOVE Howard, Bess, Marcus, Mr. Hawthorne, and of course Little Jamie!

Thank you!
gracefish21 chapter 22 . 1/14
Yay an update! Sooogood!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/11
Have waited the couple of weeks as patiently as I could, but not I'm going to act like a spoiled child :) - How much longer? Do you almost have another chapter ready? Seriously though, looking forward to more! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »