Reviews for Quartered
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17
I love it!
Awww, sweet Little Jamie!
Uh oh, really don't think that Howard will give in to Eleanor even with her throwing herself at him, but wondering who is going to see Eleanor and Howard. Bess can NOT see that. Hormones are frequently already absolutely crazy after just having a baby and I just really hope you don't put her through that... UNLESS... she also sees him absolutely, pushing El away and shunning her, and completely just telling her off and letting her know how much he adores and DESIRES his WIFE!
Anyway, great chapter. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/15
Grrrr! I do NOT like that Elenor woman.

Ughh. Anthony is still disgusting.

Oh, I had thought for a moment that Mrs. Reginald might be redeemable, but nope, right back to her normal despicable self.

BUT I LOVE Howard, Bess, Marcus, Mr. Hawthorne, and of course Little Jamie!

Thank you!
gracefish21 chapter 22 . 1/14
Yay an update! Sooogood!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/11
Have waited the couple of weeks as patiently as I could, but not I'm going to act like a spoiled child :) - How much longer? Do you almost have another chapter ready? Seriously though, looking forward to more! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2017
Glad Bess told Howard her dream. Hope it comes true for them soon. Good for Howard telling Eleanor, Anthony, and his mother off. Way to stick up for his wife and child! Like him more and more. I like Mr. Hawthorne too and do so hope that one day he will be included into the family with Howard, Bess, and Baby. Can't wait to find out if Howard was right or Bess was right about the baby. :). Oh, I know you are going to have us a great little part when Howard gets to hold his wife and baby. Looking forward to it! So, so glad that you are writing! Thank you.
gracefish21 chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
This is amazing!
VictoriaJameson chapter 21 . 12/11/2017
So glad you are back and continuing this story. Thank you!
fiveby10eighty3 chapter 21 . 12/9/2017
Lord, thank heavens Howard stood up to his brother and mother! This update is really awesome! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
Looking forward to hearing from you at Christmas! :)
VictoriaJameson chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
Would really love to check this story and find an update. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with a cherry on top. And chocolate. Lots of chocolate. I'm begging here.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
Oh, I really do NOT like Wilson or Anthony at all! I hope nothing happens to Virginia, Sandmeier, Bess, or Howard. Or any of the other of your delightful characters. Maybe Anthony and Eleanor could get together and leave Bess and Howard alone. Speaking of Bess and Howard alone - hope they have some time together - enought that Howard can convince Bess that he really does find her still attractive and that she will accept it and his physical love and attention. Otherwise I'm afraid that Anthony will use their unrequited longings against them. I don't mind a little drama, but I sincerely hope that nothing really happens to irreparably damage their relationship, but instead hope that it makes it stronger and more intense.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2017
Please update. I really, really, really want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2017
Please, please, please update! I know that you've started school and I was prepared to try to be patient for two week intervals, but it's been almost two MONTHS! Looking forward to when you get a chance to put up a new new chapter. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2017
I know you are probably busy with school, but it's been over a month! And I check almost every day! :) Looking forward to an update. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »