Reviews for Amidst Brokenness, Memories, and Impossibilities: Book Three
Snsan297 chapter 22 . 1/4/2017
Tbh, Belle deserves this tho. After what Eli's been through and he keeps compromising for Belle and still, Belle is being a selfish twat. She can't understand anyone's else situation and thinks the world revolves around herself. It's like, there's no growth development for her or something.

Anyway, I actually pity Eli's and Belle's mother because although she works and neglects them, it was obvious she tried to be a good parents. And probably dealt with a lot of guilt regarding her own incest tryst, amongst even been blamed for Eli's asylum stay. And Belle never appreciate even once her family that keeps indulging her with her selfishness and shit. Her mom even works to pay the bills for a house she rarely lives in since she wasn't welcomed at all. And after what her kids did to her, I would avoid them too and probably not even spend any penny for ungrateful shirty kids. And hypocritical of Belle to judge her mother when she keeps wallowing in pity and ignoring her other children, she can't have everything she wants if she keeps pushing others away too. And Anna was such a good friend to Belle, only by getting blackout drunk did this shot with Eli happen but even then, I can't fault both Eli and Anna since they have to deal with their own issues apart from trying to keep Belle together too and did Belle appreciate any of that? Nope, she's unfit as a mother or a friend. Forcing Eli just to have her own comfort ignoring the other's pain. I applaud though you managed to create such a flawed character but I just feel bad for the children, Eli, Anna and the mother. I do hope Belle will grew out of her childishness soon, or at least try to understand that other people are human too. Keep up tho.
Ugh chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
It was really selfish of Anna to do that. She knows hes in love with her best friend, lost a child, and has other children. I don't care how nice she is. That is the ultimate betrayal; on both parts...
marebare1979 chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
Oh man I hate being current! It's so much more fun when I have a back log of chapters to read! I'm still trying to get thru Anna & Eli. And by the way where is that useless sack of skin namely their mother?
marebare1979 chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Where did that come from?! Anna and Eli; obvi she's had a thing for him forever but for them to both give in was a SHOCK! I've actually secretly wanted them together it's the closest Eli can get to Belle but I hate it leaves Belle out in the cold. Not to mention I really am pulling for Eli and Belle. Also it was nice to get away from the sadness of Cooper.
marebare1979 chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
17 & 18 was a double whammy, you gave us a stay of execution from the death of Cooper only to dive straight into the horrors of Eli at the asylum. I didn't want to breath during chapter 18, Eli making love to Belle as a way to keep her w/ him was painful yet gentle at the same time.
marebare1979 chapter 16 . 9/6/2016
That was one of the saddest chapters I've ever read but also beautiful a mother encouraging her son to go knowing all the pain it will cause. I am pissed at Belle taking advantage of Eli, I understand she's in pain but she wasn't giving Eli much of a choice in what she was selfishly taking. It was horrible how Belle allowed herself to take brunt of Cooper "going away" from the kids. That was heartbreaking almost more than when Cooper finally took his last breath. Wonderfully written brilliant!
marebare1979 chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
This is terrible but I'm with Belle not wanting little Cooper to suffer anymore. For once I'm not looking forward to the next chapter.
marebare1979 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
I suspected Eli was trying to kill himself, I'm glad he confessed to Belle and that they seem to be finding their way to each other. Please just move out of that town to somewhere no one knows them and have a new life.
marebare1979 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
I KNEW IT! Walter that sneaky f*cker! The only good thing I can think of this is bring Eli and Belle closer in comfort. How ashamed Eli feels when he wets himself and Belle but how equally Belle understands and loves him. I hate that I have a busy day and won't be reading this all day!
marebare1979 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
When I finished this chapter I realized I'd been holding my breath as they had sex...made love, I'm not sure what to call it. I'm glad Belle is telling Eli how she felt while he was going and how his edict to move on hurt her, they are both in need of healing from each other. I devour how you write a sex scene it's not overly graphic or overly romanized it's Baby Bear "just right".
marebare1979 chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
Are you making me feel bad for Walter? Love the relationship building between Eli and his Anya!
marebare1979 chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Good chapter but my main thought is I don't know what to think about Walter...
marebare1979 chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Oh my God that was unexpected as if the ECT and emotional abuse want bad enough but to be molested and raped by the ones who are in charge of your care is despicable. Then Eli's thought of Belle's rape and her with drawing from him having new meaning to him.
I felt tears stinging my eyes with "Bonjour my Belle", you can feel how hard she it keeping it together. I do believe she can help him heal.
marebare1979 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Are you trying to rip my heart out? Eli's line "I can't comfort you, and make you feel better about what happened to me"!, it was so raw. I'm sure I've said it before but Anna is such a wonderful friend being Belle's second right hand. Belle is trying so heard to hold on to herself and Eli, trying to make him love her again or at there very least remember them. I hope she keeps being patient and loving but when it comes to Eli I believe that's all she can be. I'm very curious what happens when Walter comes over. Both Eli and Belle's reactions!
marebare1979 chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Sad, I feel so sad for Eli and Belle equally. She wants so badly for things to be as it once was and Eli has a Swiss cheese brain and only thinks of pain when he see her. During the past few chapters getting a glimpse of how their lives were apart. Belle must be so strong to have kept going to school raising all of their babies and the surprise of a forth (not to mention I'm sure the myriad of dirty looks she must receive on a daily basis). Eli, Eli, Eli, he seems like a shell shock war veteran having an older family member who went thru ECT you have it down about his memory loss and confusion. When Gabe called Eli "daddy" in Belle's POV I was pissed off at him but then on Eli's POV I felt nothing but compassion for him. You're doing an excellent job of seeing the same situation thru two separate pair of eyes. I'd write more but I'm selfish and what to read the next chapter.