Reviews for Maidens of Light and Shadow
Susan chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Another thrilling chapter. And talk about a backstory, this one really help set the mood if you will. Not only did we learn a little about are main character so far, but we got a little bit of information on her back story. This was a tasty chapter, can't wait till Chapter 4.
Susan chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
A wonderful chapter. I'm looking toward to reading the rest of this book. It seems we learn a little more about are tough little killer, who sounds pretty good, despite you know, blowing a greaser to kingdom come.
Sunflower-Sama chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Requiescant in Pace, for we barely knew you Delaney. I'm sure the world would not miss your twisted soul, you where a product of a hard life, you man some hard choices, and you ended your life, at the end of a knife. Poetic justice if there ever was. Joking aside, this chapter started a little slow, you drew me in my introducing the Delaney character, but hooked me by killing him at the end of your chapter. At least I think you killed him, I hope you did. But now I want to know more about this killer, whats her story, whats her goals and who's she working far. A solid chapter I'll say.
Susan Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I really like this prologue, the magic is believable and you do a wonderful job crafting the character. The spanking scene was wonderful, and the playful. I love the interaction between Louise and Graham. The foreplay between husband and wife was nice. All in all, I can't wait to see how this short shapes up.

Susan 'Sue' Elizabeth Bell.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
OMG, this is incredible! You are such a gifted writer. This is beautifully descriptive and has a wonderful flow to it. Simply brilliant!