Reviews for You're not Supposed to Save Me
Vicki Lawson chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Words cannot express how great this story is.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I'm wary of stories where animals are portrayed like human beings, but I must say this one is not at all the type that makes me cringe. I'm glad you don't make the animals too humanlike in that they can talk to each other or mindspeak or whatever, but they do eventually work out how to communicate. Yeah, wolves do need packs, and where tigers normally are loners by nature it makes sense that she survives better with a companion in their harsh environment. I'm glad that there was a happy ending though. Now they can be best friends forever!
Ckh chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Hmmmm.

The idea for this is decent, no doubt, and I think you managed to execute it fairly well with your full capablities, which is a job well done I would say.

One criticism I have would be the descriptions you input into the story. I mean, they are well written, but don't offer that type of engagement I would expect in such stories, and are a tad heavy too.

Nevertheless, great attempt in writing this piece. Keep it up :o

-Ckh
Tw1nkl3t03s chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
You made me cry! You are an amazing writer. I was completely zoned in caught up in your story. This story is absolutely beauty. Thank you for writing it. Crescent Moon Dancer is lucky to have you as a friend.
This Oreo has TWO Hearts chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
THAT WAS ADORABLE!
Very well done. :D
Brievel chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
...you killed both of you!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader is crying from the sheer beauty of this story and is incapable of doing anything besides hugging you. And crying. Please check back later.)