Reviews for Love Like Hers
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
You are good at writing romantic poems.
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Did not expect that ending. Don't see too many sonnets here or I just have not read enough on this site. This is a classy poem. The flow from one line to the next is elegant. This poem has a grace that communicates the theme that love is multifaceted and one emotion at the same time with loving an object and woman (multi facet) and romantically loving the woman in the painting (one emotion). You describe this woman who is only a painting described by words, but you bring her to life! I enjoyed this poem. Don't stop writing.
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Very impressive, a sonnet to capture any painting's heart ;) Effortlessly tender and poetic flowing verses, which are almost soothing to read :) Naturally, my favourite line is: "My Love, she outshines a thousand starlights". Actually this does remind me of a particular Shakespeare sonnet with two folded meaning, you of a painting and him of literature: "O know, sweet love, I always write of you, And you and love are still my argument; So all my best is dressing old words new, Spending again what is already spent: For as the sun is daily new and old, So is my love still telling what is told."

This was sweetly beautiful so thanks for sharing your talents! :) ZB