Reviews for Small Crush
pewternatural chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
Oh damn poor Nobu having to hear his mom talk about polishing her pearl in front of his girlfriend, that is just cringe worthy.
cud-b-better chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
Right the mother being a cow well nothing new. I wish Ai would clean up her attitude a little bit but the mother isn't helping by placing curfews on them both. Everyone knows when a rule is placed humans just wish to break them. I feel bad for Ren even when she got enough confidence to talk down to the mother she still came up with a pathetic excuse. I want some true nobuyuki ren and subaru trio to lower the tension of the recent chapters. But well done in making me renew my hatred for his family.
cud-b-better chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
And the relationship is strained already no thanks to the mother. Why can't this kid get a decent break and put her in her place. I'm starting to feel angry now myself. Nobuyuki also needs to get a bit more courage under his belt and tell them.
ROCuevas chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
Another great chapter
ROCuevas chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
Very sweet this is
cud-b-better chapter 20 . 3/9/2016
Well a glorious end to part 2. I'm guessing part 3 is going to be about the love triangle between them and friendships being strained possibly. I like them as a trio though. It looks like the mother was finally put into her place although I still feel that the wrong person did it, not that I'm complaining about it being done. Really worried about how the mother could even think she was a good mother when she barely gives her children a glance. Anyway I can say this clearly considering I've been keeping myself up to date that I think you've got a masterpiece on your hands here. Well done on all aspects thus far, really enjoying it and shall continue to do so.
cud-b-better chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
Well, a great chapter. Glad that Ren is joining the ranks of people to be surprised by the teacher, and his reaction was gold. I'm also glad that Kaori didn't confuse Ren with her confession for too long, and I'm wondering if Ichiro is going to do something stupid (again). I'm glad Ren got the date she missed out on previously but it might have been nice to have seen it rather than it mentioning in passing. Nicely done with this however.
ROCuevas chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
And Part II has ended.
ROCuevas chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
Quite intense.
pewternatural chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
Poor Kaori, I can't believe she screwed Ichiro. Now I'm wondering were in the Secret timeline this is taking place, if it's before or after the Uta incident and them moving in.
its-ackim95 chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
I knew it love triangle. Let the drama build
Guest chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
Damn Kaori, now I really want a sequel to the Secret to see her work through her problems.
pewternatural chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
Subaru what a little schemer.
ROCuevas chapter 18 . 3/6/2016