Reviews for Small Crush
cud-b-better chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
And the duo became an item. Not the best mood for the confession but the relationship is finally in place. I guess this was Subaru's plan. But I wonder how they will interact now that they know each other's feelings, will they be awkward or the same as they are now.
cud-b-better chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
Well a unusual sort of triangle is forming here. I wish the sister would be a bit less bitchy. Hating the brother is one thing but being mean to the friends just to spiteful made me lose any sympathy for her. I hope she apologises soon. Subaru is being a bit of an anomaly here, it's mentioned she's bi so she could like either of them in fact and the I hate him line is reeking of tsundere. Can't tell whether subaru is a rival to Ren or Nobuyuki but she is quickly becoming a favourite character for me.

It's a sweet chapter but I get the feeling if all they do is cook together they're going to split soon, therefore hoping this outing they're planning will solidify things a little, although I can quickly see that turning into a date between nobuyuki and ren. But this chapter has definitely promised more sweetness to enjoy.
ROCuevas chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
Quite adorable job.
ROCuevas chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
Quite powerful this was.
cud-b-better chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
Subaru playing matchmaker and clearing Ren's obvious misunderstanding. The strict classrep being the true friend. I'm glad that the couple is finally moving on the same page, and despite Nobuyuki's securities it seems Ren is the one with the bigger issues here. Seriously couldn't tell whether Subaru has/had a thing for nobuyuki in the past or not but it seems ren's little crush is an aged one. A wonderfully cute and fulfilling chapter.
cud-b-better chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
Wow, deep stuff at the end. I'm glad Ren didn't go too far out of her way to sugarcoat her words. Her honesty could very well have saved that girl (although I'm not sure whether we'll find out the result). I'm enjoying the fact Ichiro is getting bashed and the fact that Subaru is low on self confidence although I predicted this I'm glad she put the truth out into the open. Well there was no Nobuyuki this chapter, I wanted to see how he reacted to the news of the breakup.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
I think Subaru just became one of my favorite girls. Poor Nobu though.
cud-b-better chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
Hurray that ending to the chapter was well deserved. I can't believe how much of a screw up that guy is. Even when Ren was pretty much deluding herself she managed to see him for the arsehole he is. But I do admit Ren's scheme was pretty petty especially since he never really dumped her in the first place. I hope they will get back to the way they were before now and here is hoping Ichiro gets smacked even more just because that scene was brilliant. Especially considering the way Ren did it, no one cheats her. Nicely done.
ROCuevas chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
Quite intense this was.
ROCuevas chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
Quite fun this was.
cud-b-better chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
A cute chapter showing some ren jealousy and some more of Ichiro's thoughts coming to light. As having not read the other entries or remembering entirely what was said I was wondering whether Subaru is ren's rival or not. Well the coupling you're going for is obvious so I won't think about it any more. I'm still kind of hoping Nobuyuki gets his family sorted out, but I'll settle for him winning ren. Ichiro's beating is still waiting for him as well.
its-ackim95 chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
I can see a love triangle forming
cud-b-better chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
And Nobuyuki's circumstances have been discovered. Ren is slowly seeing what her new boyfriend's true colours are. And nobuyuki playing on the girl's maternal instincts (if that is the correct term) whether intentionally or not. I can't wait to see Ren and Ichiro break up I just hope it's ren who does the dumping. I wonder if Subaru is actually playing cupid here, if so she gains a few marks in my book.

Another good chapter, please keep them coming.
cud-b-better chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
Wow, Ren made the wrong choice. I can only see that ending in mutual tears for both her and Nobuyuki. I hope she sees the light soon, and Nobu punches Ichiro in the face just cos I'd find it funny. All relationships have a few bumps.

I pray that they can hurry up and be honest with each other.
thatpsychopathicguydowntheroad chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
another great story from glee-chan
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »