Reviews for Small Crush
ROCuevas chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
Things are quite going to be good.
ROCuevas chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Quite well done this was.
Deieted0909 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Dammit Nobu, you should've suggested everyone dress as Sailor Scouts for the festival! In fact, you should have suggested they all dress as Sailor Scouts while doing the Kissing Booth. That's what I would have suggested anyway... okay in high school I probably would have suggested a Tim Burton themed festival, but kissing booth works too I guess.
Well done so far babe. I'm curious to see where this will go.
cud-b-better chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Come on Nobuyuki you've gotta win that one! I'm routing for you! Ren was obviously annoyed that he screwed up the dice roll, she should have used weighed dices to get him to roll odd numbers that would've been cute. I also wanted to see her being embarrassed about it. Happy that Nobuyuki is slowly trying to patch things up with his sister. Hoping Ichiro gets kicked between the legs for being such an annoyance. Finally a question is this going to only have two parts or will there be more?
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Another good chapter. The fact that most of the class are lesbians works wonders in the sense that all of Nobuyuki's relationships are platonic otherwise I would have turned my harem eyes on and said Shiho has a thing for him. Well I'm glad it seems mako thinks of him as a friend that isn't just a substitute when her clique ain't around. I kind of wish I knew more about the character but unfortunately I'm not really into yuri focused stories so I have to lay off. But you're doing well with the descriptions and showing the stark difference between home and school life for Nobuyuki.
ROCuevas chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
A great end to this first part.
ROCuevas chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
Time to sleep.
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Nobuyuki has awakened, loved that little skit at the end and the fact he answered honestly to throw the teacher off. He seems to magically appear at the worst possible moments but although awkward I feel he'll patch things up with Ren soon, now will he do the same with his family.
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Well that was wonderful. A torn family his sister claiming to hate him although she doesn't appear to have lost all reason. The mother is a complete cow though, acting like she cares despite neglecting them. It seems both sister and mother are more about me me me rather than us and his relationship with Ren has been strained this has gone to the lowest, I hope he can vent and share his feelings with someone. Please become heart warming again.
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
And just when things were going so smoothly. Bit upset that Ren wasn't willing to listen. I can see she's going to get a cold from the storm cue house visit. I hope he clears the misunderstanding soon and gives the idiots a piece of mind. Another cute chapter though, I just love how light it is.
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Well the two are quickly are getting closer, and Ren's seriously cute right now. I wonder if there is actually some history between these two that we actually don't know about, just a thought. His family are pretty awful for leaving him alone although it created this wonderful situation.
ROCuevas chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Hopefully all will be ok.
ROCuevas chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Ouch... feels...
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I really like the chapter it was interesting. Makoto is really good friend. Keep up the good work!
its-ackim95 chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
We all have that one friend who can't read situations
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »