Reviews for The Pharaoh Stole My Panties
Cat chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
I am sooooo sorry for not reviewing earlier (I read the amazing chapters before but was too sick to review D:)! Thus, I am reviewing now and also pointing out a few things I just want to blabber on about 'cause I can *clears throat*.

About that Pharaoh... NO just no! Ugh, does he HAVE to talk about it, I mean she too young for you!*silently whispers* 'Cause she belongs to da prince (I soooo ship them XD). *In stereotypical teen girl voice* Suuue-per Auuuuk-Waaarrrddd O!

*Dramatic game-show-host-like voice* It's Time to Be A Grammar Freak (No OFFENCE!)! *Dramatic game-show-host-like voice dies out* I have noticed you suddenly switch in P.O.V (Point Of View) when Leah is narrating.(NOT when you check on the other characters but when you are in the middle of her P.O.V) This is rather confusing for readers (such as myself) to understand this interesting and creative story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sing-songy voice*Keep going on this story I will support you all the waaaaaaay!~
*Still sing-songy voice*-This brilliant story's No. 1 fan: Cat XD YAAAAAAAAAAYY!~ (What, at least it rhymed -3-)
Anne chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
ANCIENT EGYPT I love you! And I love this storyyyy!And I would love if you continue!...Oh wait! And I also love the prince!
Sara chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Update! HOORAY! soooo...CONTINUE! By the way LOVE the prince ;))))))))))))
mE chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
You updated YES! I love the last line! *Grins mischievously*xDDDD
Cat chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
You updated...wait what! Three chapters at once O-O! Hooray, I am soo alive! And I am soo loving this chapter "Possibly more than I should";). Tehehehe, I have to say this is, overall, amazing!w

Oooh looky here, isn't that an obviously hazardous and super dangerous thing, but I don't care I must know what it is :D! Oh, and if I die update so I can live again:)! *winkwink nudgenudge* Oh, I
definitely love your main character! ( 'Cause I can totally relate to her I mean literally, if it was even possible, I would be dead every day -_-) Can't wait for another update!

~ This story's number 1 fan: Cat :)))
Cat chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
"Curiosity (of the next chapter) killed the cat, BUT satisfaction (of an update) brought him back." I, like the cat, died so revive me with an update! CONTINUE!
Hello chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Plz, Plz Plz continue I love this it is amazing I especially love the main character! so plz continue!
mE chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
oh-no! please continue this story revolutionized my view on Ancient Egypt! please please continue!
(I am sorry about my grammar)
Sara chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Nooooo! DON'T STOP! this is, seriously, good...no wait! Good is an understatement!
CONTINUE PLEASE!
NarniaUnknown chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
I hope you complete the story! Not rushing I just hope you didn't abandon it or something like that since it's a really good story :) and I look forward to future chapters
Mandy chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
This is sooo funny!(R.O.L.F) I am literally laghing my head off I NEED to know what happens next! CONTINUE
guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
...CONTINUE! I have nothing more to say
person chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
I am LOVING this plz plz pretty please continue
Andy chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
So beautiful and exciting pretty please continue!
Alice chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
oh yeah this is so funny you HAVE to continue so plz do that!