Reviews for Dead End Diner
bonghi chapter 23 . 1/24
I enjoyed reading this story. I like the world you created, demons, witches, wolves and what not. I especially like Karen because of her wit and unpredictable behaviour. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Alex Leigh chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
That was amazing! Great job!
Daisy chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
LOVE THIS STORY! Such a cool concept, I've always had an interest in the supernatural. The humor in this is really great, too! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this.
Kato chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
Loved your story!
TMSantos chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
Ugh that ending hurts. Otherwise, beautiful story!
childish.vibez chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
It starts off good
ajashire1 chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
i

loved

THIS!

Everything about this story is perfection. It was very well written and I am soooooooo happy to have spent the last 3 nights reading this. Wasting time? HA! I laugh in the face of such comments and those with the audacity to say them. I truly did love every minute of this and can't wait to read the sequel.
Thanks for keeping me entertained during these long summer nights. :)

-As1
lina.07 chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
Holy. Shit.
Literally no two better words than to sum up how I feel about your story.
Last lines always get to me and damn my girly emotions bcuz that last line totally made me teary eyed! I wasn't expecting that painting and especially what Cef wrote! :'( but I feel like he's coming back in the sequel ;)

B. Biddle, You made this story seem so real. You incorporated such real human replies, responses and emotions that it seemed so genuine. I think that's a huge reason I really enjoyed your story. Karen had such human reactions that I feel like that is probably how someone would react in real life.
Your fighting scenes were very action packed and you are very good at giving such clear, visual descriptions! I was able to imagine everything so easily.
I alao wasn't confused at all when you would go back and forth between demon language and human language, I got the gist that they were speaking something else.

Also in chapters 2 and 3, instead of writing Alyssa you wrote Emily.
Here is where you wrote Emily. I hope you don't mind that I copy and pasted, I was just hoping that it would be faster for you to find and edit .
Chapter 2: "Sure you are," Alyssa said, "It'll take time to get used to things, of course, but take this." Alyssa walked over to her and handed her the paper she had been looking at. It was a contract of employment, she couldn't help but accept it. "Go home, rest, we're only open at night, from six til the last customer leaves in the morning. Come back tonight." Emily left, giving her a final sweet smile, and the doors to the kitchen swung shut.

Chapter 3: "You're late." Karen was dragged out of her thoughts as Sylvester pushed two plates into her hands. "I thought Emily hired a human to be on time? Never mind, get these to table six."

AND here instead of Zac you wrote Zack with a k. I know it's a small detail but I just thought you would like to fix that.
Table six is by the window," the ghost said and offered her a short smile, "I'm Zack, nice to meet you."

So yah! I am REALLY looking forward to the sequel! Can't wait till that is up! I'm very excited :D and for English not being your first language, I couldn't tell at all! Your English is great!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2016
I know I should've seen the end coming but I totally didn't. Eugh demons indeed. Dying to see Cef again, can't wait to read more of the new series! Keep up the amazing writing
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
Weeeeeee! So excited for new beginnings! Knew he was leaving! But this just gets better! Cant wait to see where this goes! And I really wanna know what the witches did to Alyssa! Keep picturing something like a shaved head or deformed face or magic strippage but idk lol. Poor Karen! Six months of pining over Cef! Glad shes got Sly to smack her into shape! Hope she gets a chance to visit Hell! And please no other woman in the sequel.. hate when theres competition lol. But ofc its ur story so i guess i will have to back off a bit. Thanks for the beautiful story! Cant wait to read moreeee! Thankssss for always reading my lame reviews! haha 3
Guest chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
Not sick of them
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
Honestly I like Cef and Karen they are just getting started to me I would like to see more on them and love long books so the longer the better. This story is very interesting and since you wanted input figured I would message. So my vote keep going, don't end it. :) Also really like the story so far can't wait for more.
AJ chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
At least Karen is slowly opening up to Cef. Slowly but surely.
AJ chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
I ffffffffffffffffucking called! I knew something was up. But jeez, Karen went completely psycho in the end with her laughing O.o
AJ chapter 8 . 5/13/2016
I'm getting the feeling that Colin is possibly cheating on Karen. Just a thought because of how unusual he is acting.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »