Reviews for Imprisonment
BunnyChoi chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
Hello! :)

Nice chapter! Very intense. Scott is such a bastard though.

The writing was great, no major errors that I could see. The pace was nice; not too fast and had a nice flow.

Chapters with Rebecca are my favorite; there is so much intensity and drama in them. The character development is going very well with her, but would be nice to get more from Amy too.

So far, nice job and looking forward to more!

BunnyChoi chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Hello! :)

Oh yay! An update! I was so excited to read this!

While it was short, the chapter held a lot of suspense and entertainment. The moment Amy met Scott, I was thinking 'Oh Man! Things are going down!'; so good!

I'm left with questions though at the end of the chapter: 'Why did Scott let her go?', 'Has Rebecca recovered from her injuries?', 'Where will Amy run to now?', etc. The anticipation for the next chapter is making me want more of this story.

Good job and looking forward to more chapters!

BunnyChoi chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
What the? Oh my god! Poor Rebecca! What else could possibly happen to her? How did they figure out it was her who gave info about the kid? Why did Scott come to her rescue? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!

I'm so surprised that Scott helped Rebecca! This chapter was awesome! I'm dying for more! xD

Keep writing this beautiful story!

BunnyChoi chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Oh gosh, I think Amy is going to get herself into trouble! Curiously killed the cat ya know! Too bad Rebecca can't tell her what's going on.

This chapter was a nice break away from Rebecca's drama, but still held the suspense.

Nice chapter over all! I'm jumping to read the next one! :)

BunnyChoi chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Hello! :)

Nice chapter! I really enjoyed reading it!

Poor Rebecca. I feel sorry for her having to be stuck working for Scott. Hopefully she can get on his good side and he'll let her go (although I doubt he will).

The scene of her cleaning herself after her traumatic event was very moving. I felt saddened for her.

Only one error I could see:

"...she past out..." It should be 'passed out'.

Other than that it was great! Such suspense! When Scott was in her room unexpectedly I was so shocked and worried for Rebecca.

Nice job! Keep writing!

BunnyChoi chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
Holy crap! What a chapter! :O

I was so shocked and surprised! Nice job! Poor Rebecca, I feel sorry for her, but now I'm worried for Ana. I hope she doesn't get caught by that psychopath!

I'm glad that the man who raped her was shot...he deserved it...and then some.

I have no constructive criticism. If there are errors I didn't notice because I was enjoying reading the plot so much.

I need a new chapter soon, so keep writing! xD

Daggers and Ice chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Firstly, I'd like to say it's so nice to read a story on here that's a bit more mature with adult themes! I was starting to worry that all the stories on this site, even the ones rated adult, would be juvenile and unimaginative zombie apocalypse or superhero rip-offs. So it was was nice to read a story that was aimed more at adults.

I've really enjoyed this story so far, I didn't think I would be interested in photographer's and journalists, but it seems to be very interesting so far, I'm curious to find out what will happen. I liked that the chapters happened at the same time and we saw them from both perspectives, that was a very nice touch.

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but they seemed to just be typos and didn't ruin the story for me, as I'm not a grammar nazi.

I'm looking forward to the next update!
BunnyChoi chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Uh oh. Something is going on with B! Wonder what has gotten her frazzled? Guess I'll find out in the next chapter!

A nice little chapter that helps bring more suspense to the plot!

I just hope that B doesn't betray her!

Keep writing dear!

BunnyChoi chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Dun dun dun! Such suspense in the end! Love it.

While this chapter is on the shorter end, it had a lot going on. Super packed with background information and introducing Rebecca. I liked reading about her; love smart girls in glasses!

Only found two things that affected the flow of the story:

1) You have it to where Ana calls her "D", then it changes to her calling her "B". It makes it somewhat confusing.

2) Make sure you have the IM messages inserts separate from the background paragraphs. When it's combined, it can disrupt the flow of reading and makes it awkward.

Over all, nicely written chapter. Can't wait to read more! :)

BunnyChoi chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Hello Friend! :D

Oooooh this looks so interesting! I love mystery/crime stories.

Awe you were inspired by my story? So sweet! Thank you so much! :)

I really enjoyed this piece. It has a lot of potential so far. I really like the main character Amy as well. She is clever and very brave, I want to read more about her.

Good job with this first chapter! It was quite lovely.

Take care & keep writing!