Reviews for A Girl Called Jack
notyoung chapter 11 . 6/1/2019
Running a vehicle's heater takes heat from the engine. Running the air conditioning adds heat to the engine. It's cold outside - run the heater.
sssarawolf6 chapter 20 . 4/14/2019
sssarawolf6 chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
Safe for now, thank you.
sssarawolf6 chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
What goes around, comes around :)
sssarawolf6 chapter 3 . 4/14/2019
Thank you, I am caught up to where I had read on the other site. :) Now on to new.
LakeLili chapter 20 . 4/14/2019
Thanks for MOAR story!
LakeLili chapter 11 . 4/13/2019
Really liking this story! MOAR please!
sssarawolf6 chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
Love your stories Kathy :) Good luck and God Bless with all you have been dealing with.
gbb4692 chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Good beginning, continue the background mixing with the story keeps the interest up and develops a constant flow to the story, instead of stops and starts and backtracks. So far so good, keep the chapters coming. Gordon
Gin-Ex-Machina chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Hello good sir/madam,

I'm just passing by being alert of a story that might grab my attention. And frankly from the summary alone, yours did. Thing is I barely read a hundred words before I decided to drop my endeavor. No, it's not because you're a shoddy writer; because you aren't. It's due to the lack of early hook and tedious info dump on the second paragraph and onward.

I do believe you have a good premise, but instead writing a synopsis of the world you're trying to construct, introduce your main character show what their goal is, what they are like and through the course of the story release any of the necessary information you've provided in this chapter.

This is just one man's opinion. You're not inclined to follow it, but in my opinion this story is unreadable because of this. Despite the solid premise presented in the summary.

A very good day to you.