Reviews for Dysfunctional: Dark Imagination
Cosmic Horror chapter 36 . 10/13/2016
*resists manly tears*
Faint blue chapter 36 . 10/13/2016
I hated this chapter. Not in a bad way, or because of your writing skills (which are excellent).

I hated it because one, you're trying to hurt my favourite character. Two, you made Rueben hurt too AND call Sally for *shudder* "Sally". Thirdly, I hate it because it is soon to be over!

Except for that, I loved it thought. But mostly I don't like where this is going. You made a sweet spot in my heart for Rueben though. And about Jack, I KNEW IT. I LOVE YOU JACK, KEEP ON ROCKING (and don't kill people yet)! Thanks for the shout out btw, I love ypir story! Uuups, time flies. I have ten minutes to eat my breakfast before school:()

See you. Wonderful, hating update
Faint blue chapter 35 . 10/6/2016
Oh no! Don't you dare kill my favourite character! Cmon Theo, accept your death so that you may come back to life! Rueben is probably the most hilarious person in this. Although I am sure I wasn't supposed to laugh at this, I found it quite funny when he turned around to say "hey man, I wasn't shot by Jane's evil sister with a gun".
I like the new addition to Theo's power though. Quite the plot twist. Then I think the others will evolve too, after a while. Me like. Me like much.
I love it! You have me around your little finger with this exciting thing!
Faint blue chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
You have no idea how amazing this chapter was! Probably the best chapter in book two! I love Jane and that she visited them despite the danger. Poor poor Beatrice. I'm still creeped out by the cyborg though... I hope sebastian realizes that they have been on the wrong side all along and decide to help them... I feel so sorry for the lot!
Faint blue chapter 32 . 9/18/2016
Thanks:)) You're awesome! But seriously, you don't know how dead I am right now, after reading this with tons of excitement! I hope the best for theo (i don't know if making him want to kill himself so he can heal, or let him try to live a normal life and eventually get killed by Jack or Delilah...) I absolutely love Rueben and Jane together, and I hope they will go heart eyes for each other after a while (or Rueben will go a little crazy... So cute, in a strange way). Well, what's NOT strange in this story about superpowers, crazy Ruebens, battery-Sallies and Superman Theos? In my eyes strange is just another word for my love for this story! Too exciting for me!

(thanks for the amazingly quick update btw, it made me so happy!)
Faint blue chapter 31 . 9/13/2016
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM WITH THIS STORY
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
There is such a perfection to every word and everything looks like it is written with a purpose! GOSH I love this! And the suspense! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME, SLOWLY I AM DYING INSIDE BECAUSE OF YOUR INCREDIBLY AMAZING, MIND BLOWING STORY! I don't know what to say.
You have no idea how happy you make me when i read this (not the part where Theo almost dies though... That was a bad trick on your part). Thank Heaven Rueben and Sally darlings came! I hope Jack realizes that Delilah is just using him and maybe (I have a little, stray hope) that he will backstab her and our trio finds her gone! I LOVE IT I'M SORRY FOR FREAKING OUT. Gosh, I actually hate caps lock...
Cosmic Horror chapter 30 . 9/3/2016
It suddenly occurs to me that I haven't been leaving as many reviews as I'd like. So I'll just pop in to say that if I needed to introduce Reuben to someone in one character scene, it would be this one.
Faint blue chapter 29 . 8/30/2016
IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE TO WRITE BETTER?
Heelooo Mr Sykes is here! I think I might have gotten a heart attack, and now there are monsters flying outbof his "shadow" too! Cmon, get out of there! Use Theo as a human shield, he won't be shy about it! THANKS FOR WRITING THIS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Faint blue chapter 28 . 8/20/2016
First, you got me excited for the happy Theo.
Second, you got my eyes watering because of them finding the note.
Third, you got me an equally light heart because of Christmas.
Fourth, you made me nervous and made me look over my shoulder out of paranoia.

Conclusion: you're too good to write! You're playing with my feelings! Once again, you opened my eyes and I realized how amazing, brilliant and breathtaking this story is! P. S: just got a new fav chappie! I love your writing, and you have such a skill in writing lifelike and you have me waiting for an update frantically. Stop swirling me around your little finger! You have me too hooked. I wish i could've discovered this story now, so that i could read all them chappies all over! How i love this!

Sincerely,
The craziest, most likely to force you into publishing, way too loving super-fan

P. S: Your story is amazing and you deserve an award and more reviewers. DEFINITELY
Faint blue chapter 27 . 8/11/2016
I'm in love with this chapter! I have to say, this update is even better than the whole book! (but i love the book dearest, it's amazing!) I love Jack's betrayal, but i wonder if he thinks she died. And PS, I got another fav character, "reformed" Spring Heeled Jack!
Faint blue chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
YOU DID NOT DO THAT!
DELILAH IS SUCH AN EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH, why would she become such a malevolent person! She could move to for example Kongo and start a new life there, instead of trying to kill Jane! But no need to worry, our three superheroes HAS to aid her...right? RIGHT?
philosophik1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
'The fact that you call it groping is what makes it dangerous.' I love that line. It made me LOL for real. That whole scene was clever and well written. I also liked the X-men line too. Good stuff.
Faint blue chapter 24 . 7/25/2016
Beatrice, get away from Theo! Allison, get back from the dead please! And Sebastian, move your shit! Instantly!
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! This is just amazing and enthralling and umg, AWESOME!
deleteaccount12345 chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
Congratulations with 30 reviews!

I dont have words, this story just evolved to be better and better, and I become more and more obsessed with it, BECAUSE IT IS SO EXCITING AND BY FAR THE MOST INCREDIBLE STORY ON FICTIONPRESS! (not obsessed, at aaaall)
Oh. And you definitely captured my attention throughout this entire chapter
(yay, Theo's POV)
But what are they going to do now their only clue to their powers are gone? OH NO

P.S.: YOU are amazing
Guess who chapter 22 . 7/10/2016
It's me, of course!
(faint blue)
But seriously, your story is so ADDICTING! I wish I had discovered it now, so that I could read so many chapters without waiting, because it's so FRIKKEN GOOD! I love Sally, and Ronnie, you've got the wrong Jane! Poor Rueben though, and I hope Theo isn't that 'mad' at the real Jane!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »