Reviews for Riptide
MileyRowling chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
You need to update this!
JDFly chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Your story is off to an interesting start. I don't usually start a story that isn't complete, but I've read something else by you, and good stories are hard to find, which is why I started writing my own. Anxiously awaiting chapter 3.
Toffeema chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Cici seems nice so far. Would love more insight into her personality. And of course can't wait for her first meeting with John!
Carmel March chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
You have no idea how esctatic I was to see a new story from you. I love that the fact that the characters are older with more baggage and experience and maturity. I think that's a sign of me getting older :) I'm really looking forward to learning more about what happened, and what's been happening in the town since she left all those years ago. Can't wait for more!
Melissa chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
So good so far, love it!
OldFan chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Yay! I'm really glad you're back and writing a new story :) So far it seems interesting, although I do have a pet peeve about these 'misunderstanding' plots; I understand you mentioned that she believed her mom because why would her mother lie to her...but it's just hard to believe that after how 'in love' she apparently was and having just agreed to marry him, she would leave town and cut off all contact based on her mother's word (who already had a history of hating John, disparaging him and wanting them to break up!). It's a bit flimsy and makes Cecilia out to be flighty and prone to melodrama. You'd think she'd want to confront the love of her life, get his side of the story, or even get closure by demanding to know why he would cheat on her, not just ignore him based on a third-party accusation of cheating.
I hope there's more to the story that hasn't been revealed yet and she didn't simply break things off based on what we found out in this chapter. Hope this didn't come off as too critical, just wanted to put in my two cents! Looking forward to your updates :)
OhMaeBee chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
I'm glad you are writing again! The story so far is a great read.
clkamp chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I am so happy that you are writing more stories. I have loved every single one you've, even the ones from years and years ago, and I cannot wait to see where this one goes. You are one of my favorite authors and I am thrilled you are back!
appetency chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
The premise of this story is so good, and you haven't lost your amazing writing voice at all! Actually, I think it might be better than ever - keep it up :) can't wait to see how Cecilia and John finally reunite
Damned to heaven chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
I like Bridget already. Not too sure on her mum though.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I was avoiding starting a new story because I knew the whole yearning for updates thing would be a killer but now I've started this, I can't stop and it's all your beautiful writing's fault. I love the premise already, sounds like it's going to be an "epic" love story and I can't wait until he steps him.

I wish I could leave a nice constructive non-rambly review but I really want to start reading chapter 2 so I'm going to have to scurry off. :)
Kirsty chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Well, her mother obviously wasn't looking out for her daughter in any way. Maybe she was too young to get married, but to move her away was such a low and horrible thing to do. Looking forward to the next chapter!
bulmaveggie chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Hi, i am soooo happy to see you back here, ready to write again
I can't imagine what you have gone through this last months, and i hope that writing will help you !
thepalechick chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I'm interested to see where this goes. Glad you're back.
fallenangel2121 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Glad to see you back! Can't wait to read more